Opinion on this!

Matt22091

the paws are definitely the worst part of the fox

Yeah, but the teeth really bite, too. We've got a den about a half-mile up from our place, damn thing just dropped a fresh batch of kits. Time for more target practice!

they make a really obnoxious noise, sounds like a wounded dog mixed with like a chicken

And they don't play well with cats and such. A few years back, we had a fox try to nosh on a youngster down the road, now they're strictly shoot on sight.

Sorry guys...life in the country!

Buddy of mine keeps a .22 on his back porch to get the foxes that come trying to get his chickens. Nasty fuckers.

Is that .22 rimfire?

Police authorities in the UK won't allow .22 rimfire as it is not considered powerful enough to get the job done. Most centrefire .22 is ok though.

I just joined this forum 3 days ago, I dont know what the most popular threads are. I am entitled to making my own thread as we are all, no need to build internet ego over something so careless...thanks for the responses all

actually, not trying to build internet ego at all, man. just pointing out something to help responses go a bit smoother in the future. also, in addition to the aforementioned ways of noticing popularity of a thread, on the main page of the forum, it lists the Most Liked Threads, which are generally ongoing discussions of some kind. i believe the Latest Tattoo Lowdown thread has something like 4100.

and, as for questions of civility over a faux pas, this wasn't all that bad. i've seen worse, and was part of a worse reaction when i came onto this forum while commiting a faux pas. i've spent a lot of time since reading instead of posting, learning, and trying not to overstep my bounds. hopefully, i've done just that.

I go saturday to get this finished and to set up another appointment for Hunter. I am looking for some ideas to fill the blank spot to the right of the Koi's head. Are there any ideas anyone could throw out to help me get started putting something togethor. Maybe a lotus?

Thanks all!

I go saturday to get this finished and to set up another appointment for Hunter. I am looking for some ideas to fill the blank spot to the right of the Koi's head. Are there any ideas anyone could throw out to help me get started putting something togethor. Maybe a lotus?

Thanks all!

I say ask Hunter.....and let him do his thing!

;)