Viceometer

jade1955

Came across this website today. It works out how much you get stiffed by the UK taxman.

Calculator: how much tax you pay on beer, wine, cigarettes and spirits | This is Money

Heres mine and my partners. We don't smoke and we are not heavy drinkers.

Vicebill.jpg

So spend more of your vice money on tattoos. The taxman might only get 20% of that.

You guys pay more than 7 pounds for a pack of cigarettes? Are you crazy?

This from the country where you get fined if you don't buy cable t.v. Biggest bunch of Nanny staters on planet Earth. Thank God America rebelled 250 years ago or it'd be a 10 quid fine for jerking off without wearing a helmet.

And you would have all this Jubilee Shit to put up with.

Talk about Nanny State. You can't even buy more than one pack of painkillers at a time either. It'd be easier, where I live, to score some crack.

You did the right thing dumping that tea into the harbour, a while back.

And you would have all this Jubilee Shit to put up with.

Talk about Nanny State. You can't even buy more than one pack of painkillers at a time either. It'd be easier, where I live, to score some crack.

You did the right thing dumping that tea into the harbour, a while back.

And what's this Prince Philip shit going on... hospitalized for a bladder infection, my ass... 10 quid (or 15 rolls of Scotts standard toilet paper..) says his gonorrhea has flared up again.

CG