Interview I did with Zach Nelligan

Thanks! I enjoyed reading that. I've been tattooed by Zach and he is a really nice guy and fun to talk with. I plan on getting more work from him in the future. I love his style and how he doesn't add any unnecessary bells and whistles. Just straight up honest tattoos.

Thanks! I enjoyed reading that. I've been tattooed by Zach and he is a really nice guy and fun to talk with. I plan on getting more work from him in the future. I love his style and how he doesn't add any unnecessary bells and whistles. Just straight up honest tattoos.

i'm glad that you liked it. zach's a nice dude and a really great tattooer.

• 4 weeks later...
I really enjoy this blog....non-tattooer with a tattooer interviews are tough and dont always go well/stay interesting but I think your doing pretty good. Some editorials on your own tattoo experince would be cool.

thanks a lot, dude. i've been slowly transcribing another interview i did at the roc city convention. i think it's the best one i've done thus far. hopefully, i'll be posting that within the next week or so. there's a ton of posts on my blog, so it may be hard to go back and lurk it, but i've posted about times that i've gotten tattooed since the inception. i need to do a better job of organizing it, but i have a hard time not being a lazy piece of shit after i get home from work.

kev, i believe i posted a pic of your peacock last week. it was excellent. post that shit again. i'm gonna check to see if i posted it, and if not, i'll make sure i do.