So remember what I was saying about 2012 being the year of the male tattoo model?

Kev

There's another with a guy named SoTatted Sharky, of the SoTatted Crew. It's equally horrendous. I hate myself for having watched any bits of the videos... they go from funny to depressing quickly.

It's like Tatted Out, without the auto-tune.

You mean this?

@Kev you're killing me!

maaan...looking at these kids is making me not like tattoos...jk...but...maybe just a little.

Okay, maybe it's just them...but...grrr...normally seeing a tattoo gives me some sort of endorphin rush/sleepy little high (yeah, weird, huh?)...these are not activating those same pathways...

WTF is it with selfies = modeling? Narcissim + vanity + instagram = THE NEW GUARD????? = kill me now.

I would not bone any of these dudes. Just sayin'. These guys are the anti-boner.

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally young kids come into the shop with huge throat tattoos, massive stretched ears, hands and knuckles done.and they're only 20-23... And I can't help but ask them "what do you do for a living?"

sometimes the answers surprise me lol.

One turned out to be a fisherman.lol

- - - Updated - - -

You mean this?

*shudder*

• 2 weeks later...
Occasionally young kids come into the shop with huge throat tattoos, massive stretched ears, hands and knuckles done.and they're only 20-23... And I can't help but ask them "what do you do for a living?"

sometimes the answers surprise me lol.

One turned out to be a fisherman.lol

As an avid fisherman, that does not surprise me in the least:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
that made my eyes & ears bleed :(

Lol.... Scratcher national anthem...... But in the end lots of blast overs and cover ups for legit shops for these individuals "addicted"....:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I also feel that going in as an apprentice I consider where every future piece of artwork on my body is going to go. I have a wife and two kids and if my love and skills are not enough to provide as an artist then I will be forced to seek supplemental income and the crucial, neck, face, hands issue is one I will not examine for a long time.... although I am really wanting "STAY TRUE" on the knuckles for both a personal and line laying reminder... :confused:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
One thing I noticed as weird was he tattooed the shit outta his face but mostly skipped the legs. Weird to me

Svintmaney's one of the hardest M.C.'s out there. Why would you get your legs tatted?? Ain't nobody can see that shit. You make out with bitches with your face. Ain't nobody can't see that shit. Think about it. Deep. Like fathoms, yo. Peace.

I was on instagram yesterday and ran across this kid. The first thing I thought was with that much coverage, he must be a musician or tattoo artist, but from what I can tell, he's just a model:

tumblr_m4atmnlFa61qg1c1zo1_500.png

scottxsparks (Scott Sparks YR) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

So expect this to be a thing.

It looks like they've substituted the more traditional JO Crystals for JO Dog Tags...they must be at the more informal JO cave.

Hu. straight edge, I learn something new every day.

I'm sure a lot of you would disagree with me but I told my son to wait till his thirties to get a tattoo. I hope he takes my advice. The person you are at 20 is rarely the person you are at 30. Those ten years make such a big difference. This poor kid... when he really grows up his options for deciding on his future are pretty limited. I guess I made a lot of mistakes that are permanent when I was younger but at least I would have to sit down with a person and decide to share it with them, this is visible for everyone whether he likes it or not.

I know your first instinct is to hate this kid for supposedly desecrating something you hold sacred, but man, he's just a kid.

I'm sure a lot of you would disagree with me but I told my son to wait till his thirties to get a tattoo. I hope he takes my advice. The person you are at 20 is rarely the person you are at 30. Those ten years make such a big difference. This poor kid... when he really grows up his options for deciding on his future are pretty limited. I guess I made a lot of mistakes that are permanent when I was younger but at least I would have to sit down with a person and decide to share it with them, this is visible for everyone whether he likes it or not.

Yeah, this is a little absurd. Thirties??? I mean sure, maybe don't rush out and get your hands and face tattooed when you're 18, but I'd hope the average person on the cusp of 20s doesn't need an entire decade to make a good decision.

Yeah, this is a little absurd. Thirties??? I mean sure, maybe don't rush out and get your hands and face tattooed when you're 18, but I'd hope the average person on the cusp of 20s doesn't need an entire decade to make a good decision.

Ya well, at least I'm not making him feel like crap for getting one at all like a lot of parents do. I guess I could just see some massive league of legends tattoo appearing somewhere on his body and his regretting it when he's 35. No it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but you want whats best for your kids, you know?

bahahaha that video made me laugh so hard..I wish they were addicted to like..some sort of fashion sense. Or belts. Not so much the strange Iron Sheik headdress. Do people actually like...pay these people to get tattoos and smoke dope and look stupid? To me that just perpetuates the bad tattoo myths non tattooed people have of people with tattoos.

• 3 weeks later...
Tattooed guys talking about how they don't like tattooed women give me the douche chills.

Douche chills is gold. It also perfectly describes the disgusted face/shake I do when I can't deal with someone.

I think it's okay this super douche doesn't like tattooed women because I'm damn sure I could speak for any tattooed woman and say we don't like him either.

This was a hilarious morning read for me.

• 3 months later...