hi, im kodie

gamergirl

Hey Kodie...I mentioned this thread to an artist from Oz, hopefully he will check it out and maybe be able to point you int he right direction. Whatever you do, don't let some scratcher have at you, and be careful about where you wander in to ask about getting something done...I hear tell it's some funky places there these days!

@gamergirl - Hey and welcome to LST. @Dan S sent me a PM and said I should see if I can help ;) I'm actually not a tattooer, however I've probably got a few options of some great ones you could check out. What sort of style are you going for? I'd suggest thinking about the style/s you like and then find a tattooer who's work you love and then chat to them :) You've got some great ideas, but to put them altogether could make things cluttered and messy. A well executed dove and rose would be prefect! Or you could do something on each wrist?

As I mentioned I'm not a tattooer (just hang out at a lot of shops haha) but maybe a couple of the (amazing) tattooers here on LST could offer some more advice, and when you have a think about the style your thinking I should be able to put you onto someone who will do your first tattoo justice :)

im having each wrist for each side of the family, left is going to be one side of the family, the right the other. And we know a tattoo artist in hervey bay where we live who has done all our families tattoos and piercings, i just want an actual design not walking in there with half a clue of what i want done.