First World Problems

Kev

I love being able to access the internet and basically almost all the knowledge of the world at my fingertips but WHY GO SO SLOW!!!!!?!?!?!??!

WHY FACEBOOK NO WERK RIGHT NOW!?!?!?

WHY COME MESSAGE BOARD PEEPS NOT KNO HOW TO USE SEARCH BAR?

Also the post office closes early on Saturdays I NO LIKE WAKE UP EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every tattoo shop uses Facebook but I got banned from Facebook for having a home account and some accounts open while at college. So they just dropped the BANHAMMER on me and didn't accept my appeal. :(

MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITES, YA LAZIES.

:cool:

you got da BAnnHammer??? how fitting

I would love to get tattooed this summer, but it's so hot and I'd miss out on swimming for a month :(

a month, i got tattooed two weeks ago, i'm healed now but of to ibiza on thursday so will be swimming in the sun etc, all be it with loads of cream on.

Am i pushing it?

@bulldog if thats your Valerie tattoo I wouldnt chance it but thats just me :)

Its another valerie one, have two now. Was stuck between a rock and a hard place, i knew i had an hoilday coming in 2 half weeks but had another chance to get tattoed by Valerie so took it, never know when the next chance will be.......

It's healed, no scabs all peeling done. Think i just keep t shirt on as much as i can, if not dose it in suncream and just jump in pool to cool off then out....

Be gutted if i fuck it up, but wanna enjoy holiday too.

No more tattoos for me in summer now too, its a PITA

edit. ill try burn the fuck out of my old forearm tattoos might save me a laser session....!

a month, i got tattooed two weeks ago, i'm healed now but of to ibiza on thursday so will be swimming in the sun etc, all be it with loads of cream on.

Am i pushing it?

Ah, man- Spain. I watch International House Hunters with the Mrs. and see all the Brits with summer places in Ibitha. I'm jealous :cool:

Am i pushing it?

Just asked Jeff Ensminger that question on Friday, and his opinion was/is that as long as it's only in a peeling stage (or later) then spending a little time in the chlorine pool really can't harm what's already in and under the skin. Plenty of sunscreen and time submerged within reason will be my concerns.