Hey

Reverend

Hello everyone.

Been browsing this forum for a while and decided to sign up so I could join in as it seems like a really nice place.

A little bit about myself. I've been tattooing about 5 years now and had my own shop for about 2 and half years. Unfortunately, a lot of the people round here don't have much imagination so it's generally stars, names, butterflies and tribal that I get to do but occasionally I do get to do work that challenges me and that I love. I love doing bright, colourful, cartoony style stuff. I get quite excited when someone comes in and they turn out to be a comic book nerd.

I'm based in the UK but at some point in the future, I'd love to travel to the states to do a bit of work there. Orlando would be my dream place to be as I love the place.

Martyn

The plan when I opened the shop was to have it closer to home for when the wife and I have a baby so I can get home quick if needed and to have it established enough for when the baby is born that we're not going to be struggling for cash. My mentors studio is 30 miles away and I don't drive so it was getting a bit difficult travelling at times. I'm not gonna be a millionaire working where I am but I don't do it for the money. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to be earning loads but I left a decent paid, well respected job that I wasn't happy in to learn the craft of tattooing and it was the best decision I ever made and I am so lucky to have a wife that supported me in that decision. In fact, she wrote my letter of resignation.