Hey all My name is Josh Martin. I am out of mid Missouri and i have been tattooing for about 2 years now. i am just now picking up watercolors as well. I have checked out the forum and it seems like there will be a lot of information and good threads on here soon and i hope i can be a part of that!

Welcome to Last Sparrow Tattoo Josh. Where in Missouri are you tattooing? Are you apprenticing? And of course when you get a chance set up your profile and add some tattoo pictures of both your tattoos you've done and gotten and your art.

Thanks and until next time.....have a good day.

Lochlan

I work out of mid mo (sedalia) area. are you going to be at the St. Louis convention Matt? I posted a few of my tattoo pictures when i get more time i will upload some more as well as some of my paintings.

im gonna be out of town that weekend, if your ever in town come by the shop and hang out, st louis tattoo co. what shop are you at?

its cool to see all the new tattooers getting into watercolors from the gate, It was practically dead when I started out. Good to see it in full force. Some of these kids blow my mind. I think they were painters first. For me it was the other way around.

ive been painting since i started tattooing, its fun to try and tattoo like i paint and paint like i tattoo