Milton Zeis

rads

Hi,

Does anybody know if the new Milton Zeis book, Tattooing as you like it will be made available in the UK? I've looked in to ordering it but the cost of the book and the shipping itself works out at £106 or $168. I know it's worth paying the cost rather than buying a couple of books that aren't that much good but to me it's still a lot of money to part with! So I thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas before I spend a fortune on shipping to find that it's available in the UK in a few months time!

Hi,

Does anybody know if the new Milton Zeis book, Tattooing as you like it will be made available in the UK? I've looked in to ordering it but the cost of the book and the shipping itself works out at £106 or $168. I know it's worth paying the cost rather than buying a couple of books that aren't that much good but to me it's still a lot of money to part with! So I thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas before I spend a fortune on shipping to find that it's available in the UK in a few months time!

Gentlemans is planning on carrying it but its going to be a few months. Its a big heavy book so shipping over seas is pretty spendy. Sorry about that.

• 2 months later...

Just ordered the new Milton Zeis book, wahoo can't wait! Shipping to the UK is an estimated 2 - 7 weeks, argghh I can't wait 7 weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered the new Milton Zeis book, wahoo can't wait! Shipping to the UK is an estimated 2 - 7 weeks, argghh I can't wait 7 weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

you will be very happy