• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be fun to one day meet at say a rest. and grab a bite to eat. that being said, my life status makes it hard for me to meet up.

i hear ya! between working full time and taking two classes on art history, my time is pretty eaten up too. so it would be nice to meet up with a bunch of folks, have some laughs, eat some food, share some (root/ginger) beer, and maybe catch up with each other. does that sound doable Tammy? i'd hate to leave someone out.

Zachary's is awesome, but not so great for getting a table for a large party, the wait for a small table is generally at least 45 minutes. For vegans at Zachary's, the best option is to take it home half baked and dump a bag of shreaded soy cheese (trader joes) on top, they don't have any pretend cheese there. On the other hand, we could go to Lanesplitters, where they do some yummy stuff with their notta ricotta.

Wednesday night would probably work best for us, you guys?

Zachary's is awesome, but not so great for getting a table for a large party, the wait for a small table is generally at least 45 minutes. For vegans at Zachary's, the best option is to take it home half baked and dump a bag of shreaded soy cheese (trader joes) on top, they don't have any pretend cheese there. On the other hand, we could go to Lanesplitters, where they do some yummy stuff with their notta ricotta.

Wednesday night would probably work best for us, you guys?

agreed about Zachary's not being good for crowds, but i don't mind having cheeseless pizza.

wednesday's in general are good for me, but this wednesday may be a bit of a pinch as tuesday is my birthday and then thursday i'm skipping town, and i've got to fit in homework in between. what does everyone else think? if this wednesday works, then i'll just fit it in.