alright, it's official!

here is the posted event on the calendar:

"Nor Cal Meet Up!

first LST Nor Cal meet up post SFO Convention!

come have some drinks and share a slice of pizza at Lanesplitters Pizza located at 4799 Telegraph Avenue. i'll be there starting at 7:30, and hopefully other's will come join me.

PM me if you need more info. hope to see you there! "

i've put the even time as 7:30-10, as i'm not sure about eveyone's schedules. let me know if anything needs to be tweaked. i'll call Lanesplitters next week. if anyone who is interested in going can respond here or PM me (whatever you prefer), that way i can give them some sort of heads up in case we have a party larger than 5 or 6 people.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MsRad, I just realized that Scott and I can't go, we have a cabin reserved in Steep Ravine that night. I'm not bummed about the cabin, but I am bummed about the conflict.

agreed, that is a bummer, and missing steep ravine would be equally as much of one.

well, should we change the date? tammy, dari?

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, just wanted to make sure as I know you've been asking and they were not responding. I am going to try to make it. Thanks.

awesome! yea i thought maybe there was something i had missed, like the wrong address or put it on the wrong day in the calendar haha