Choosing your tenth tattoo

cfgsteak

The only problem that I found is, when you establish that relationship it is hard to go elsewhere because you don't 100% know what to expect. I personally keep going back to the same guy because I know what to expect (generally awesome shit) and I know the drill. At this point I just swing by and throw a few ideas out there and have know that awesome tattoos will be done.

You absolutely nailed that one! I'm in that boat. I'm 100% happy with my current artist and the idea of going to someone else still freaks me out with regards to making things work cohesively. Hell, it's hard for me to sign up with HORITOMO because I have faith in my artist's ideas. I mean it's HORITOMO! And he's right there in the same shop too. I'm slowly working on freeing myself from this mentality but it's rough. Excuse me while I go breathe into a paper bag now.

You absolutely nailed that one! I'm in that boat. I'm 100% happy with my current artist and the idea of going to someone else still freaks me out with regards to making things work cohesively. Hell, it's hard for me to sign up with HORITOMO because I have faith in my artist's ideas. I mean it's HORITOMO! And he's right there in the same shop too. I'm slowly working on freeing myself from this mentality but it's rough. Excuse me while I go breathe into a paper bag now.

So far the only other person I've gone to since is @Stewart Robson because he is the man, plus I "knew" him online before hand.

I hear that. I've been to 4 different artists. Since I like my most recent tattoo the best, I think I'll stick with this artist for anything in the future even though I know there are many great artists in my area. At least I know whatever she does, it will most likely be similarly styled and with the same artistic eye as the one she already did. She'll know how to make it work.

I hear that. I've been to 4 different artists. Since I like my most recent tattoo the best, I think I'll stick with this artist for anything in the future even though I know there are many great artists in my area. At least I know whatever she does, it will most likely be similarly styled and with the same artistic eye as the one she already did. She'll know how to make it work.

who is that?

My next few tattoo plans are: panther, skull, eagle, rose, torch.

Already have a dagger, lady head, and butterfly. At what point do you have too many of the "go to" tattoos?

I look forward to the blank stares/looks of confusion when people look at my tattoos and wonder why they aren't all super custom and meaningful.

Do what I do when people ask what my tattoos mean. Talk up a storm about how the demon on your leg relates to how the stars looked when you were born and that same night the moon did a backflip and when you were little ypur bother died and then it also means strength and courage and reminds you that you can never give up like that one time in school as a kid you fell and it hurt but you got up but because it was pizza day you were sad because.....eventually they walk away. Haha

My next few tattoo plans are: panther, skull, eagle, rose, torch.

Already have a dagger, lady head, and butterfly. At what point do you have too many of the "go to" tattoos?

I look forward to the blank stares/looks of confusion when people look at my tattoos and wonder why they aren't all super custom and meaningful.

Similar to my next few in the want list. Ive got an odd spot on my leg that a torch would fit perfect I think. It's also cool that a torch upside down can mean something different then the right side up way. Overall I just think torches look badass