Things That You Think Should Be Tattooed More Often?

Insects/Bugs In General

There are a lot of insects and spiders and such that would make for some great tattoos. Just seems to be a bunch of moths and butterflies, which are really cool, but what about some centipede tattoos? How about a really vivid tattoo of a brightly colored tarantula? I'm sort of surprised that there aren't more bee and wasp tattoos. Seems like they would have appeal to men and women and there are lots of things you can do with them. Something kind of traditional/old school like a Hornet fighting thing like the Mickey's Logo, or be really realistic with it, do stuff with the honey and cuteness of them for women kinda like hummingbirds. So many insects have such bright, incredible colors they just seem to be great tattoo fodder.

Tank Tattoos and Fighter Plane Tattoos

I realize the Navy has the edge on this because they've been part of the tattoo culture for far longer but for every tank or fighter plane tattoos there are probably 10,000 ship tattoos. Haven't seen anybody post a picture of their really kick ass Abrams, Panzer or P-52 lately. They seem like they'd embody a lot of the same meaning of a ship. Adventure, freedom, power.

For what its worth, I have a tattoo of a crow on my shoulder. I'll attach it to my account later. One image I would like to see more of is mice and rats... I think they are cool which is the same reason I got the crow :)

Take it easy.

Dude

Skulls.

Fuckin seriously I think there can never be enough skulls

or snakes. Actually snakes don't get enough attention

this. so many tattoos i want incorporate skulls. if i got all of them, i'd have a shit ton of skull tattoos.

fighter plane tattoos are great, but the clipper ship design is timeless and epic.

LST logo replacing the heart:

ban_hammer_stickers-p217071316663592890envb3_400.jpg

As far as things I'd like to see more, not so much subject, but color; people should get lot's more color. We have the technology now and I wonder how bright some of those old tattoos would've been if they had access to the colors we do now. Also, tattoos that look like tattoos.

LST logo replacing the heart:

ban_hammer_stickers-p217071316663592890envb3_400.jpg

As far as things I'd like to see more, not so much subject, but color; people should get lot's more color. We have the technology now and I wonder how bright some of those old tattoos would've been if they had access to the colors we do now. Also, tattoos that look like tattoos.

i enjoy the color used in many traditional tattoos much more than brighter colors. i'd rather see muted colors than bright ones. that's just me, though.

You know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out of all the Bubbleberries..

I just realized every forum has their dreams and talkers. If you ever go to a Porsche forum about 75% of the posters (usually the heavy posters) never owned or will own a Porsche. I guess the same theory applies here. Live vicariously through online users and pictures.