And our new moderator is....

@gougetheeyes !! He'll be joining the ban hammer glamour @hoog

We'd like to thank Gouge for accepting the move from Community Leader to Moderator to help us try and better the forum all out of kindness and no pay. I know Team LST appreciates all you do for the site!! Plus we look forward to meeting you face to face on your visit out this way......

@gougetheeyes !! He'll be joining the ban hammer glamour @hoog

We'd like to thank Gouge for accepting the move from Community Leader to Moderator to help us try and better the forum all out of kindness and no pay. I know Team LST appreciates all you do for the site!! Plus we look forward to meeting you face to face on your visit out this way......

Thank you @gougetheeyes for making the commitment to making this forum what it is!!!!

Well, having moderated a fairly large forum for a number of years, I won't congratulate you, but I will wish you the best of luck! Not a lot of people understand how difficult it is to be a mod in a decent-sized online community, all they see is the "glamour" and the buttons you can push. Not even close. All the best to you!

Congratulations. Not sure what something like that entails but it sounds involved. Very ignorant when it comes to computers, I don't even know how to start a thread... How do you start a thread? I actually have an issue I am quite conflicted with, and would like to discuss and get tattooer and tattoo enthusiast opinions on.

@gougetheeyes !! He'll be joining the ban hammer glamour @hogg

We are a band of brothers, banning others.

Well, having moderated a fairly large forum for a number of years, I won't congratulate you, but I will wish you the best of luck! Not a lot of people understand how difficult it is to be a mod in a decent-sized online community, all they see is the "glamour" and the buttons you can push. Not even close. All the best to you!

being a moderator is a pretty glamorous job ;)