Sticking (more) threads

Being a big forum guy I have a suggestion that I have seen work wonders in the past, and I see it starting to get implemented here as well. As with a lot of times, newcomers sometimes skip the search or fail to find the answer to a common question or topic. To keep ideas flowing in a continuous thread stickies and "master posts" are created. Duplicate threads ended up spreading information all over the place and sometimes causes irritation to long-time members as the same questions/topics get re-posted a million times.

I know that the edit button disappears within minuets of creating a post, which makes the idea of a "master post" kinda impossible, but maybe this can be changed.

Example of a master post:

Thread Title: Good place to get tattooed in NYC/metro area

Since there seems to be a large concentration of great artists and people wanting to get tattooed in the NYC area, here is a list of threads that might help out

Great places to get tattoo in NYC

Best Japanese Tattooers in NYC

List of great NYC Shops

Being a big forum guy I have a suggestion that I have seen work wonders in the past, and I see it starting to get implemented here as well. As with a lot of times, newcomers sometimes skip the search or fail to find the answer to a common question or topic. To keep ideas flowing in a continuous thread stickies and "master posts" are created. Duplicate threads ended up spreading information all over the place and sometimes causes irritation to long-time members as the same questions/topics get re-posted a million times.

I know that the edit button disappears within minuets of creating a post, which makes the idea of a "master post" kinda impossible, but maybe this can be changed.

Example of a master post:

a better example that I could definitely see being an awesome stickied master post would be

1) What is a good tattoo (I know this exists maybe just cleaned up in the first post)

2) So you want a tattoo.... (a first timers guide around info around first time tattoos)