Tattoo Inventory

bongsau

I only started documenting how many artists had tattooed me because a photographer friend who does a lot of shooting for the tattoo mags had asked if she could document my collection! I have no idea how many hours other than figuring the average time for each tattoo seems to be 3 hours (some 6 hours....some 1 hour) and I know i have over 120 tattoos!

I can remember all of the people who tattooed me as long as I touch the tattoo on my body!

:)

No spreadsheet though........

I don't like the fact that some people seem to think that because I know how many people have tattooed me and am able to tell them off the top of my head AND because I only prefer to be tattooed by quality artists and artists with many years in the craft that I am some kind of elitist or something!

Has anyone else run into this???

I don't like the fact that some people seem to think that because I know how many people have tattooed me and am able to tell them off the top of my head AND because I only prefer to be tattooed by quality artists and artists with many years in the craft that I am some kind of elitist or something!

Has anyone else run into this???

I have gotten looked at like an asshole when I stated I wouldn't go to (insert cheap local scratcher) but would rather go to (insert list of awesome artists). I just shrug and say well it's my body, and I'd rather not get marked up by some asshat in a kitchen.

I have gotten looked at like an asshole when I stated I wouldn't go to (insert cheap local scratcher) but would rather go to (insert list of awesome artists). I just shrug and say well it's my body, and I'd rather not get marked up by some asshat in a kitchen.

I really don't ever say I wouldn't go to anyone specific!

I just feel like you said....it's my body and I know what person I want to add work to it!

I guess if wanting and having good work that people can actually tell you is good work all the time is being an elitist....then I am guilty as charged...lol