Sign in to follow this  
CultExciter

LST Vinyl Wishlist/Trade

Ok, a lot of us here really dig records, so we might as well find a way to start swapping stuff if so desired.

This is the one record I am trying to track down right now, only b/c Justin Broadrick is my musical hero:

Techno Animal : Brotherhood of the Bomb 12" Vinyl

I'd be willing to trade my copy of Richard Pryor's "That N!@#$%'s Crazy" for it.

I got a shitton of vinyls but I don't think I would get rid of any of them. Most of them were handed down to me. Got sealed vinyl from the 70s,80s,90s and of course I purchased some metal.

I always buy stuff thinking "I could sell that or trade it later..."

Then I get home and listen to it and say "Fuck this, you are mine forever."

I had a lot of stuff up on deadformat.net a few years ago, but stopped keeping track of what I bought. Ive got some great Neil Diamond stuff.

*If anyone has any Sheer Terror records and are looking to get rid of 'em I will buy.

Got about six feet of vinyl, everything from fifties doo-wop n pop up to the early eighties. Blues, oh yeah, a ton of that, jazz, all kindsa shit.

haha the records were probably worth more than the tattoo, vurrry rare and signed by the artists. But yeh, I dont really listen to music outside of the car anymore and I like seeing good vinyl go to vinyl heads.

I've got 50's, 60's, 70's, very few 80's, blues, R & B, opera, country, and classical (on 78's). Most of it, I've bought in two or three formats...vinyl, 8-Trak, cassette, or CD, so I figure I own it, and if I want to rip it to MP3, well, I damn well paid for it.

That said, I got about 25 gig of that type of stuff, anyone wanting to do some swapping, hit me up and let me know what you're interested in.

Same. If anyone wants to "swap" some older jams, I have all the Stax/Volt singles ripped to MP3.

Got a lil sumpin goin up to DropBox you might like...I'll send you the link when it's done.

I've got about 500 albums, they're all 60's-70's classic rock or 80's metal.

Between me & my wife, we have about 4 feet of them and a couple of odd crates too. I'd like to get rid of them all since I never listen to them. Mostly rock for mine, my wife has a lot of Motown, show tunes, etc. Nothing is newer than 1987. I'll have to poke around on fleaBay to see what they're going for, turn them into some ink cash.

Rob

I just recently sold a vinyl of Megadeth - Rust in Peace for $75.

Then i added an Opeth - Harvest, signed by band (got it at their last concert here, in April)

So i've managed to reduce the inventory by ZERO!

Ok, a lot of us here really dig records, so we might as well find a way to start swapping stuff if so desired.

This is the one record I am trying to track down right now, only b/c Justin Broadrick is my musical hero:

Techno Animal : Brotherhood of the Bomb 12" Vinyl

I'd be willing to trade my copy of Richard Pryor's "That N!@#$%'s Crazy" for it.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=184735&ev=rb

Discogs is good for picking up old vinyl, be prepared to pay top whack though!

I have a good 3000 records mostly Techno but some hip hop, rock, metal etc