LST Vinyl Wishlist/Trade

CultExciter

Ok, a lot of us here really dig records, so we might as well find a way to start swapping stuff if so desired.

This is the one record I am trying to track down right now, only b/c Justin Broadrick is my musical hero:

Techno Animal : Brotherhood of the Bomb 12" Vinyl

I'd be willing to trade my copy of Richard Pryor's "That N!@#$%'s Crazy" for it.

I always buy stuff thinking "I could sell that or trade it later..."

Then I get home and listen to it and say "Fuck this, you are mine forever."

I had a lot of stuff up on deadformat.net a few years ago, but stopped keeping track of what I bought. Ive got some great Neil Diamond stuff.

*If anyone has any Sheer Terror records and are looking to get rid of 'em I will buy.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got 50's, 60's, 70's, very few 80's, blues, R & B, opera, country, and classical (on 78's). Most of it, I've bought in two or three formats...vinyl, 8-Trak, cassette, or CD, so I figure I own it, and if I want to rip it to MP3, well, I damn well paid for it.

That said, I got about 25 gig of that type of stuff, anyone wanting to do some swapping, hit me up and let me know what you're interested in.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
I've got about 500 albums, they're all 60's-70's classic rock or 80's metal.

Between me & my wife, we have about 4 feet of them and a couple of odd crates too. I'd like to get rid of them all since I never listen to them. Mostly rock for mine, my wife has a lot of Motown, show tunes, etc. Nothing is newer than 1987. I'll have to poke around on fleaBay to see what they're going for, turn them into some ink cash.

Rob

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, a lot of us here really dig records, so we might as well find a way to start swapping stuff if so desired.

This is the one record I am trying to track down right now, only b/c Justin Broadrick is my musical hero:

Techno Animal : Brotherhood of the Bomb 12" Vinyl

I'd be willing to trade my copy of Richard Pryor's "That N!@#$%'s Crazy" for it.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=184735&ev=rb

Discogs is good for picking up old vinyl, be prepared to pay top whack though!

I have a good 3000 records mostly Techno but some hip hop, rock, metal etc