Dude with 15 Miley Cyrus tattoos

Iwar

I don't like Elvis that much. The movies are corny and he stole wholesale from Blacks. He's Led Zeppelin with a pompadour.

The Song Remains The Same (Because We Stole It)

Anyhow, this isn't that creepy, tattoo wise, is it? I still remember showing with a guy in basic training who had a full rib piece of a naked Green Alien in a purple vagina with the razor thingy from Se7en.

Compared to that, this Miley stuff is like a 4 out of a 10.

yeah, it's psycho-stalker creepy. He sends twitter messages to her telling her she's "magical" and is covering his body w/her image and song titles... Reminds me of this documentary about Tiffany and a couple of psycho-stalkers she's been dealing w/since her teen idol days, "I Think We're Alone Now". I think Miley is in for a lifetime of being stalked by this guy.

I don't like Elvis that much. The movies are corny and he stole wholesale from Blacks. He's Led Zeppelin with a pompadour.

You must not be old enough to remember the real Elvis. The movies? Of course they're corny-you don't actually think he set out to find an artistic masterpiece, do you?! Col. Tom said, "sign here, boy, and you'll make another million", so he did. Just like you or I would. As far as stealing wholesale from blacks, no more so than Blacks stole wholesale from Whites. You need to do some real research into who was making what kind of music back then before you make statements like that. There were Black and White influences crossing over ever which way in ever style of music, from the Blues to R&B, to pop, to Gospel, you name it. Hell, one of the biggest names in "racist music" wrote tunes in Cajun French that charted Gold in Canada. Everone stole from everone.

Oh, and he wasn't Led Zeppelin with a pompadour, Led Zeppelin was Elvis without the Pompadour...or the voice. At any rate, if it wasn't for L.Z., and a few other Brit band, many of the str8-up old-time bluesmen would have faded off into obscurity. At lest they got a shot at the recognition and money they deserved, and a lot of that was owed the exposure they got from Zep and company in the sixties and seventies.