i could be wrong isnt the first one juni salmon?

Sorry Shannon to be honest I have no idea, are you referring to the first picture in the first post? Kyle mentioned that it was an image from the Nihon Dentou series, which is published by Tattoo Burst. Hope this helps in some way?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a friend's father started getting tattooed in 1949. he was the first guy i remember as a kid seeing tattoos on. he told me his first few were from Dad Libertys' in old Scolley Sq, Ma. i had my friend send me some photos. these are a few of my favorites. unfortunately they are small phone pics, but you can still tell what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool. I have a small collection of old time tattoos from NYC. Just people I come across at the shop or on the streets. I will upload when i get a chance (all of my pics are scattered on external hard drives, etc.). A friend of mine had a beautiful panther head by Brooklyn Blackie. He was always asking me to fix it up, (was just a bit faded, but really cool). I told him it was a piece of history and I didn't want to change it. Eventually he had someone else rework it. I was kinda bummed about it but I guess he just really couldn't stand it.