@Paul H dad was a badass

Ha, ha... you'd have thought so given in the early sixties tattoos still had plenty of social stigma attached to them, but he was/is a solicitor, I guess you can't judge a book and all that, always been a solid dude though.

Abees & Slayer, glad the pix were of interest, Cheers.

Ha, ha... you'd have thought so given in the early sixties tattoos still had plenty of social stigma attached to them, but he was/is a solicitor, I guess you can't judge a book and all that, always been a solid dude though.

Dad just got more bad , thats the shit I love about tattooing , the contradictions , like the cut-off points of a Japanese bodysuit , its this surprise factor that will keep the beautiful rebel aspect despite how many crappy stars and T.V. shows get churned out .

tumblr_lv0u1mOzcK1qjehcpo1_500.jpg

Soyouthin tatood australian;

getatoueerde australier

uit Boons Magazijn 1901 dutch

Tryin' to figure out what that is on his left bicep . . .

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_lv0u1mOzcK1qjehcpo1_500.jpg

Soyouthin tatood australian;

getatoueerde australier

uit Boons Magazijn 1901 dutch

Tryin' to figure out what that is on his left bicep . . .

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys don't follow him on instagram, Lal Hardy is posting up some serious tattoo history. It is pretty much everyday I get treated to at least a handful of pics from days past. Since I haven't asked permission yet I wouln't post them here but grab his instagram...seriously! Between him and Horiyoshi III there is a lot there!!

Sidenote Freddy Corbin's posts are always entertaining!

http://web.stagram.com/n/horiyoshi3/

http://web.stagram.com/n/lalhardy/

If you guys don't follow him on instagram, Lal Hardy is posting up some serious tattoo history. It is pretty much everyday I get treated to at least a handful of pics from days past. Since I haven't asked permission yet I wouln't post them here but grab his instagram...seriously! Between him and Horiyoshi III there is a lot there!!

@horiyoshi3's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

@lalhardy (Lal Hardy) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

I'll start following Lal Hardy. I really enjoy all the Freddy Corbin posts and I wish Horiyoshi III would start posting more pictures of his finger in stuff. lol. Thanks for the heads up!

- - - Updated - - -

This rules! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks - didn't know about the Instagram stuff and it's amazing. This whole old photos thread has been fantastic - great time travel. Wish I had something to contribute!