10. macheteloko

macheteloko

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Huero
      Post images of things and people that you find rad, gnarly, far-out or inspirational. I'll go first...  [images removed after they became broken..]
    • By PopsBdog
      Heading to Oakland, California to see Freddy Corbin at Temple tattoo to get inked for our 25th wedding anniversary.
      Appointment is noon, Tuesday.
      Daniel Higgs did the original wedding tattoos at Realistic Studio in San Francisco and Freddy was in the shop watching and making comments while he was doing us. Daniel doesn't do tattoos any more. So our first choice is Freddy to keep spiritual continuity.
      The wife and me are getting a "25-XXV added somewhere . I am also getting a "Dragon" mixed into it...
      I'll keep you up to date.
      :cool:
    • By Dan Aranda
      I remember seeing some work of Trevor Dalton from Tattoo City in San Francisco from back in 2002 i think , he did really cool
      American traditional tattoos, does anyone know where he is tattooing from now??
      cheers
    • By Swayedelay
      Hi everyone
      Just wanted to say a quick hello, I'm just beginning a career in the tattoo field and feel so privileged at the opportunity to join this very special family. I'm the personal assistant to an amazing artist here in Chicago. We travel a lot and frequent conventions but starting to branch out solo sans shop. As I continue to legitimize my artist and make the leap into so many of the new outlets for not only his tattoo work but also art work I'd really appreciate advice from people who have been there already. Just set up an Instagram and etsy shop but really interested in submitting flash to magazines and websites but a little unsure how all that works. Anyway, enough rattling. Hello and thank you for reading!
      Mina
    • By wrazz
      Planning on getting my next tattoo sometime soon.. As in a week or so & I'm looking for a shop that I could hopefully regular whenever my budget is up.
      Would really like to hear about some well done work but at a decent cost, and not all that far from my area ;-)
      which by the way, is near Midway Airport. Or near Cicero, whichever helps capture the image better.
      Lets go!

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Huero
      Post images of things and people that you find rad, gnarly, far-out or inspirational. I'll go first...  [images removed after they became broken..]
    • By PopsBdog
      Heading to Oakland, California to see Freddy Corbin at Temple tattoo to get inked for our 25th wedding anniversary.
      Appointment is noon, Tuesday.
      Daniel Higgs did the original wedding tattoos at Realistic Studio in San Francisco and Freddy was in the shop watching and making comments while he was doing us. Daniel doesn't do tattoos any more. So our first choice is Freddy to keep spiritual continuity.
      The wife and me are getting a "25-XXV added somewhere . I am also getting a "Dragon" mixed into it...
      I'll keep you up to date.
      :cool:
    • By Dan Aranda
      I remember seeing some work of Trevor Dalton from Tattoo City in San Francisco from back in 2002 i think , he did really cool
      American traditional tattoos, does anyone know where he is tattooing from now??
      cheers
    • By Swayedelay
      Hi everyone
      Just wanted to say a quick hello, I'm just beginning a career in the tattoo field and feel so privileged at the opportunity to join this very special family. I'm the personal assistant to an amazing artist here in Chicago. We travel a lot and frequent conventions but starting to branch out solo sans shop. As I continue to legitimize my artist and make the leap into so many of the new outlets for not only his tattoo work but also art work I'd really appreciate advice from people who have been there already. Just set up an Instagram and etsy shop but really interested in submitting flash to magazines and websites but a little unsure how all that works. Anyway, enough rattling. Hello and thank you for reading!
      Mina
    • By wrazz
      Planning on getting my next tattoo sometime soon.. As in a week or so & I'm looking for a shop that I could hopefully regular whenever my budget is up.
      Would really like to hear about some well done work but at a decent cost, and not all that far from my area ;-)
      which by the way, is near Midway Airport. Or near Cicero, whichever helps capture the image better.
      Lets go!