ssup

sbrookins

Thanks! I'm assuming you meant "homie" unless you're calling me a fat yellow cartoon or a dead greek poet :)

Yeah, Homer is a Chicago variant of homie, at least in some circles. Anyhow, you're typing, so ya ain't dead, and I don't think Matt Groenig lets any of his characters off their leash long enough to be out in public.

Thanks hogg, yeah I've been getting tattooed by the fine folks at Current tattooing here in San Jose, a pretty new shop, but mostly everyone there came over from other shops in the area, and have a good number of years under their belts. I also put my name on Grime's list a few months ago, so we'll see what happens there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Homer is a Chicago variant of homie, at least in some circles. Anyhow, you're typing, so ya ain't dead, and I don't think Matt Groenig lets any of his characters off their leash long enough to be out in public.

Ah, yeah I guess that slang hasn't made it out here yet.. I'll start using it, maybe it'll be the next "hella"