Sign in to follow this  
ShaneRealz

Hola

Just saying hello. I'm from South Australia.

I'm an artist and tattoo culture enthusiest.

Are there many ozzies here?

Hey Shane, welcome to LST! As @Amok said, there are a few of us here but I think you may be the first South Australian? Either way, hope you enjoy your stay

I think you need ten posts before you can post threads? You can check using the search function in case a similar thread already exists, or if it's a question it may have already been asked. Failing that you could always post/ask in this thread until you get up to the necessary post count

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Welcome. I think a lot of things can have an affect on felt pain... placement, your state of mind, general health, etc.  Do what they recommend, rest, good meal before, hydrated, take a snack along and you'll be fine.  Just stay calm and don't make it worse than it is.  Maybe let everyone know where you're getting it for more specific advice.
    • I’m pretty new to this site so sorry if i don’t really understand how to work it, but i’m getting my second tattoo tomorrow and i’m excited but also nervous because it’s a different body part i’ve never gotten tattooed before AND it’s a different design and style of tattoo than my first so i’m not sure what to expect besides the feeling of getting repeatedly stabbed by a needle lol. I’m mostly just nervous about the pain where it’s going to be located, i’m not expecting it to be painless because let’s be real pretty much all tattoos have some pain.
    • Really glad my stress is amusing you all   
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics