London Tattoo Convention 2012

I'll be there on the Friday for a couple of hours. No plans to get tattooed (got an onward flight the following day to Cambodia, can't face trying to heal anything in the soupy conditions I'm expecting) but if there's a meet-up I'll have a coffee and shake some hands...!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am travelling down to London for the convention this year. Only other convention I have ever been to is the the Brighton convention which I believe is a bit smaller. Really looking forward to it as the line up of Artists looks awesome. Getting tattooed by Henning Jorgenson on the Saturday evening. Should be a good weekend.

I am travelling down to London for the convention this year. Only other convention I have ever been to is the the Brighton convention which I believe is a bit smaller. Really looking forward to it as the line up of Artists looks awesome. Getting tattooed by Henning Jorgenson on the Saturday evening. Should be a good weekend.

Wow, very lucky getting work from Henning! Last year he was in a booth with Mike Rubendall, i could have spent the whole weekend sat in front of those guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Just left the con. My first time at the London show, so I have no idea how it compared to other years but... Wow, some amazing stuff happening already.

Couldn't get any work done but wandered around hoovering up t-shirts...

Said hello to Valerie from frith street (briefly, their stall was one of the busiest I saw)... Nice to meet a famous LSTer- and she was very nice.

Some random pics. I hung out with the East Tattoo guys and had a cask ale. Good day.

Attached = a black and grey front piece Yang was working on...

post-1095-146168842255_thumb.jpg

Dark Star cask ale... @jade1955 take note!!

Great day yesterday, got a little leopard head in my elbow ditch (far from a pleasant experience). I did see a guy in an LST t shirt walk past while i was being tattooed but i wasn't really in a position to get up and accost him!

I'll throw a pic on when i've got rid of this hangover :/

It was a great day for leopard heads. Who did yours?

It was a great day for leopard heads. Who did yours?

So i see from the latest tattoo thread! Mine was done by Ross Nagle, more of a snow leopard vibe as it's mostly blue, so happy with it. I'll throw a pic in the other thread after i give it a wash, it's pretty raised right now but i guess that's just because of the location.