London Tattoo Convention 2012

I'd be interested to know how much money each of us went through during our visit, i spent £200 on a tattoo and not much else but it looks like there was a lot more money being spent by the rest of you!

Not a lot really, i drove as i live in east london and parking all day was only £5, which is the cheapest all day parking in london i have known for a long time. Programs where free which was nice, no tattoos for me. I bought the girlfriend a new top for £20 and spent about £30 on food and drink.

Didn't feel like i was being ripped off at all.

• 4 weeks later...
I'd be interested to know how much money each of us went through during our visit, i spent £200 on a tattoo and not much else but it looks like there was a lot more money being spent by the rest of you!

Spent £300 on a tattoo. Tickets for 2 days, train tickets, a few drinks & food. Prob about £500.

Plus this little hand painted sugar skull cigar accessory for a tenner.

I have absolutely no idea whats it's used for. I just liked it.

2012-10-24220622-1.jpg

2012-10-24221523-1.jpg

2012-10-24221305-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

While I remember did anyone else notice how many people were walking around with the wrapping removed from fresh tattoos. Even lower leg ones.

In a crowded venue there's a very good chance that your fresh tattoo is going to come into contact with peoples clothing or some other numbskulls exposed lower leg tattoo.

A tattoo mightn't be the only perminent souvenir you bring back with you. If you put the brains of some of these people in my little sugar skull thingy, it would rattle.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi, i hope its ok to post on this thread. I'm quite new here so can't start up a new one yet and i was wondering if anyone was going to the convention in Telford tomorrow, sun 13th jan 2013. I've never been to one before and was thinking of having a drive down.

Little late replying but the Brighton convention is coming up in a couple of weeks and that's definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

• 5 months later...