I am thinking about it. Jack Rudy will be there, but I am not sure if he is tattooing. I am about to drop a load of money tomorrow at Liberty, and I think that I am going to try and get tattooed by Marco Hernandez next month, so I don't know if I will have any thing leftover for the convention. But I am pretty dumb with my money so I may go down anyway.

Definitely two artists who crossed my mind. I was also thinkin about Henry Lewis. I'm also pretty broke at the moment*, but it's hard to pass up an opportunity to get tattooed by great artists who aren't from the area. Thing is... I don't really know what to get right now! (won't be posting a thread on here asking opinions).

ALSO... if you haven't heard, Shawn Barber's also doing a book signing over at Super Genius next week that I'm definitely checkin out.

shawn barber

*that inventory thread about the dude spending $17K in 10yrs is something my wife definitely should not see

Tell me about it and Grant Cobb is in town this weekend if I didn't already have the money committed for the convention and was rich I'd be down getting something from him. I just hope he and others start doing more guest spots at Liberty. I did tell my buddy to go see Cobb for his first tattoo and he scored an appointment so I will live vicariously through him.

I've been planning to make the Seattle show for over a year, since we started the squidpants.

I was going to make a weekend of it with the missus, book a hotel, hang out...

Turns out it's the same weekend we take possession of our new house, and have some work to do right away :(

Maybe next year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Welcome. I think a lot of things can have an affect on felt pain... placement, your state of mind, general health, etc.  Do what they recommend, rest, good meal before, hydrated, take a snack along and you'll be fine.  Just stay calm and don't make it worse than it is.  Maybe let everyone know where you're getting it for more specific advice.
    • I’m pretty new to this site so sorry if i don’t really understand how to work it, but i’m getting my second tattoo tomorrow and i’m excited but also nervous because it’s a different body part i’ve never gotten tattooed before AND it’s a different design and style of tattoo than my first so i’m not sure what to expect besides the feeling of getting repeatedly stabbed by a needle lol. I’m mostly just nervous about the pain where it’s going to be located, i’m not expecting it to be painless because let’s be real pretty much all tattoos have some pain.
    • Really glad my stress is amusing you all   
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Upndown
      Hey is anyone going to the Pagoda tattoo festival? It's in Reading,PA .. Many great artists are going to be there,if your on the east coast its def one to check out.the dates are August 7,8th & 9th
    • By rozone
      Forgive me if this has already been discussed at length, but I tried searching for a topic like this and couldn't find any info about it.
      I'm moving from the east coast to the west coast in the next few weeks and I'm trying to increase the Rolodex of shops/tattooers to check out in that neck of the woods.
      My knowledge of west coast tattooers is pretty limited to California (namely just in SF and Oakland), but I was curious who you all recommend checking out in the Pacific Northwest area while I'm living out there.
      Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!
    • By chrisnoluck
      I figured since it's the new year now it would be a good time to make a thread for this. Who's going? My girlfriend and I will be there hanging out and I'd definitely like to meet some new people!
      February 8-10 2013 15th Annual Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention
    • By lving4today
      Anyone gonna be here? It's jan 18-20. I'm thinking of just going by myself and would be cool to get together with fellow LST members
      January 18-20 2013 Star of Texas Tattoo Art Revival
    • By Scott R
      Trufant Bros - West Texas Tattoo Convention
      put on by the trufant brothers, great list of artists I am going to try to road trip it anyone else going to be there?