I am thinking about it. Jack Rudy will be there, but I am not sure if he is tattooing. I am about to drop a load of money tomorrow at Liberty, and I think that I am going to try and get tattooed by Marco Hernandez next month, so I don't know if I will have any thing leftover for the convention. But I am pretty dumb with my money so I may go down anyway.

Definitely two artists who crossed my mind. I was also thinkin about Henry Lewis. I'm also pretty broke at the moment*, but it's hard to pass up an opportunity to get tattooed by great artists who aren't from the area. Thing is... I don't really know what to get right now! (won't be posting a thread on here asking opinions).

ALSO... if you haven't heard, Shawn Barber's also doing a book signing over at Super Genius next week that I'm definitely checkin out.

shawn barber

*that inventory thread about the dude spending $17K in 10yrs is something my wife definitely should not see

Tell me about it and Grant Cobb is in town this weekend if I didn't already have the money committed for the convention and was rich I'd be down getting something from him. I just hope he and others start doing more guest spots at Liberty. I did tell my buddy to go see Cobb for his first tattoo and he scored an appointment so I will live vicariously through him.

I've been planning to make the Seattle show for over a year, since we started the squidpants.

I was going to make a weekend of it with the missus, book a hotel, hang out...

Turns out it's the same weekend we take possession of our new house, and have some work to do right away :(

Maybe next year.

• 4 weeks later...