First leg of bike trip done...

Natveggie45

Yeap! 6 hours bike ride done.... Second honeymoon for 23 td anniversary. Left 3 teenagers home, hopefully will have a home to go to...rode to Port Dover Friday the 13th biker event. They said over 150 000 bikers. Insane yet beautiful. Funny moment; there was a shop for tearless airbrushed tattoos. Empty. More ink in that town that i have seen in my whole life. And beer. Vendors of all sorts; the Hells had a children charity going in a booth ( tshirts). A few booths later, lawyers were set up with business cards, saying they were experts in bike accidents and parole violation. Everybody just got along.... Pretty cool if you ask me! Off to Niagara Falls tomorrow.

I'm originally from Montreal, but now in Vancouver. Quebec is the only place I've seen where they call them "The Hells" (or "Les Hells"). Even the rest of the francophone places call them "Les Anges" ("The Angels") when using that form! Just gave me a flashback, that's all.

Happy i gave you the flashback, phil! Hubby and i had a great time hanging out with everyone there, angels, demons or whatever lol. We are very laid back people, and talk with everyone who ride; just happy and relax. Thats our motto. Plus a biker got killed on the road coming back, so everyone is thinking right now that life is pretty precious.