Greeings!

McGrundle

Hey LST!

I'm a grad student studying in Oregon. I've gotten almost all my tattoo work done by the Parlour Tattoo in Eugene, OR.

I just started a sleeve and I was hoping to get some input and ideas for the next round! Posting pics as an attachment now until I can figure out how to embed them.

Happy tattooing!

- - - Updated - - -

aaaand I spelled "greetings" wrong. Not off to a good start!

Greeings, and welcome to LST!

Nice looking work, hope you can get some more detailed pix of it up.

Enjoy the forums, browse the galleries, check out the vids, and feel to home-I'll look forward to seeing your posts n pix!

Dan

Hey LST!

I'm a grad student studying in Oregon. I've gotten almost all my tattoo work done by the Parlour Tattoo in Eugene, OR.

I just started a sleeve and I was hoping to get some input and ideas for the next round! Posting pics as an attachment now until I can figure out how to embed them.

Happy tattooing!

- - - Updated - - -

aaaand I spelled "greetings" wrong. Not off to a good start!

Greetings! I would say go with something big, my choice would be a big tiger that covers your upper arm. The script lettering doesn't really go with the stuff you just got but once you get a few more tattoos no one will notice. You are pretty lucky you found the Parlour, best shop in Eugene, those guys will steer you right.