Relapse after 3 weeks clean..,,,:(

Natveggie45

...But as soon as she is gone we are taking the bikes and go riding like bats out of hell to get the anger out.... Thats my true therapy. Please have thoughts for her. Or her.

Don't forget to change your locks before you go and tell your neighbors to check the house; you wouldn't be the first people to get cleaned out by their kids.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:After 4 weeks in rehab, she is coming home Monday. We went to the private sector, and i am so scared of her coming back. She is home Monday morning, and sees a councillor Monday night, and this every 2 days for a while. Not to complain, but the month cost a 13 000.00 they say you cant put a price on your kids, but fuck i am... And i dont curse usually. May as well laugh it off; she got private room, nutritionist to help her gain weight, psychotherapy, massages ( when they come down from crack their spine hurts so i heard..). We have Kraft Dinner 3 times a week....,but with wine.

When I got out of rehab I spent about a month in a halfway house before coming home and getting back to work. The transition from an intense in-patient program back to the "real world" can be tough, I found it really helpful to be surrounded by people in a similar place in life, a big crew to go to meetings with (one or more a day or you're outta there) and random drug tests just in case. Seems like a good number of LST folks have made their rounds through the recovery scene, lots of good advice here. Like everyone else seemed to have mentioned, meetings are really great, even if you don't have anything to say there's quite a bit of knowledge being tossed around, Al-Anon really helped my moms understand and feel better about what I was going through.

We are getting counselling, through a private agency at work, to understand. She will see her counsellor every 2 days, plus go back to the center if she does not feel solid enough. We have learned a lot, and we feel priviledge that so many people took the time to share their stories with us. Stéphanie ( her name) is worth everything to us. We are aware of our faults as well; we were not always there for her; niw we are, but in a good way. And we continue learning about all this hortible illnesss which is addiction. Thanks to all postings and private messages; we sincerely thank you.