Picking up kids from preschool

tammy

So last week I had a bunch of meetings and one ran late. Since uncle @Lochlan was at the house already I asked if he could pick up our 2 boys from pre-school.

Then I called the school to give them a heads up that the random totally tattooed guy was not trying to kidnap my kids. I tell the supervisor who is very sweet but a little goofy that:

Uncle loch was going to pick up the boys. He is a handsome guy covered in tattoos.

She says no problem and Loch picks up the kids.

Today at drop-off one of the teachers came up to me and said:

Remember the day the boys got picked up by their uncle....the supervisor came in and told us to expect "a handsome guy in tap-shoes" and I was listening for tap shoes

Post of the month!

I second this. This story is GOLD. My question is though, even if @Lochlan was into tap dancing, why would he wear his shoes to pick up the kids?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually... after thinking about it for a second if Uncle Loch was into tap dancing, then why wouldn't he wear the tap shoes to pick the kids up ;) Either way, this is awesome.

Can we get him a pair of tap shoes for the next time he has to grab the kids from school?

haha, no wonder I was getting weird stares. Now I know to wear my tap shoes into the school and not my running shoes. I can tap my way down the hall to their classrooms then tap may way back out as the boys breakdance beside me.

Can this happen? That would be one epic. All the other kids would be jealous! q

- - - Updated - - -

haha, no wonder I was getting weird stares. Now I know to wear my tap shoes into the school and not my running shoes. I can tap my way down the hall to their classrooms then tap may way back out as the boys breakdance beside me.

Can this happen? That would be one epic. All the other kids would be jealous!

- - - Updated - - -

Can this happen? That would be one epic. All the other keids would be jealous!

• 8 months later...

Remember the day the boys got picked up by their uncle....the supervisor came in and told us to expect "a handsome guy in tap-shoes" and I was listening for tap shoes

This was so hilarious to me that I had to actually read and submit acceptance of posting guidelines for my first post...to say that I have had some great laughs from this post!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...