Tiger tattoos

Lochlan

Gorgeous, Avery! Man, you're a lucky guy.

I got more work done on my two tigers today, courtesy of Tim Lehi. Lochlan was kind enough to stop by and laugh at me :) I'll admit that ribs and stomach are worse than the back and even ass. I have never squirmed so much--sorry again, Tim!

I got more work done on my two tigers today, courtesy of Tim Lehi. Lochlan was kind enough to stop by and laugh at me :) I'll admit that ribs and stomach are worse than the back and even ass. I have never squirmed so much--sorry again, Tim!

Thanks Hogg and Dari. I look forward to seeing the Lehi tigers. I am glad to hear that the ribs were worse than your back and ass. My ribs killed me and I had heard that the ass was worse.

Good seeing you today and checking out those tigers up close. Very very badass! I tried to not hover too long while you and Tim were having fun....

Avery, thanks for posting that picture as I know someone referred to it awhile ago and I've been excited to see them, very cool.

Everyone see the Tiger rib tattoo picture Bryan Burk is doing on A. Sanchez that was just posted under Most Painful Spot to get Tattooed (post number seventy-five)?

Thanks for posting that. I have not looked at that thread in a long time. I have said it in this thread before, but I love Bryan's tigers and his tattoos in general. He is one of my favorite tattooers.

Somebody say Richard Stell? He just posted this on his Facebook:

180755_187426787954658_100000620141122_492420_6391786_n.jpg

Caption: 7 pm thu till 8 thirty am friday ....this was one tuff fucker.hello Texas.hello Houston. sit down , shut up ,hold on,dont bleed, there ya go ,suns up, abnormal as usual.ZZZZZZZZZ. NEXT PLEASE! thank yall for not being pussies.

HOGG: Tim's tigers are my favorite, too (I like Stell's a lot, too;different styles, to a great extent). I'm planning a black and grey (?) tiger/snake duel cover up with wind and lightning (?) background on my thoroughly lasered thigh. Please post pics of your ribs as they progress. Lehi did both of my rib panels armpits to kneepits.

Find me on facebook (Peter Shakman), if you would. I'll check your flickr account right now for photos. Want to see that shit.

Tim did a great black and gray tiger/snake in his 2003 flash set. Whole set is outstanding.