Tiger tattoos

Lochlan

• 3 weeks later...
I'm thinking about getting a tiger on my chest. Been thinking long and hard about that space and nothing seems more perfect for it. I just can't decide whether to get Just the tiger or get it battling something. What do you guys think?

I think that I would drive over to Inksmith and Rogers, and ask Mike Wilson or anyone else there.

Inksmiths in Jacksonville right? My gut is saying snake/tiger duel, but

A solid tiger would also please. I have an artist in mind already, but I haven't seen her do any big

Tigers so it's be interesting to see her take on it

It is in Jacksonville. You should go to whatever artist that you feel good about, and I don't want to talk you out of that. However, I am more conservative. If I lived a couple of hours drive from one of the best artists in the world, then that is where I would go. Especially if you are talking about tigers or tigers fighting snakes. No one does this type of material better than Mike Wilson, but that doesn't mean that the artist you are leaning towards would not do a great job. I am just saying take the trip to Inksmith and then see what you think.

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/war-stories/492-full-back-piece-thread-page11.html

I am sure that Ursula will post on this sometime today, but until then here is her back in the Backpiece thread. Not a tiger, but you get the idea. Like I said before I am not trying to sway you away from an artist you like, but living that close to Mike Wilson gives you a great opportunity to get tattooed by one of the very best.

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/war-stories/492-full-back-piece-thread-page11.html

I am sure that Ursula will post on this sometime today, but until then here is her back in the Backpiece thread. Not a tiger, but you get the idea. Like I said before I am not trying to sway you away from an artist you like, but living that close to Mike Wilson gives you a great opportunity to get tattooed by one of the very best.

No no I appreciate it. I've checked Inksmith out before on the web but was uninformed of who to look for. I've waited this long, I'm in no rush of I get the chance to get tattooed by a great artist

Valid point. I checked out his portfolio and it's killer. Do you mind posting some of his tigers/snakes. Im just gonna hold off till I can make that trip. I'm going up to the artist I was talking about to get some leg work anyway. Tiger idea was a spur of the moment thought anyway, I shall wait

your other artist in mind, should in good conscience, tell you to go to mike wilson instead to get a tiger too

just talked to bryan burk.

getting a tiger on my leg march 19th thanks to this board haha

Looks like a bunch of us are going to be in LA next month. Hogg and I are getting tattooed by Bob Roberts, and you are seeing Bryan. I really wanted to get tattooed by Bryan as well, but time and money will not permit. I do not know when I will be back in LA, and I don't know if I will ever get another chance to get tattooed by Bob. Most likely Bryan will be tattooing for many more years, and I will have other opportunities to get work from him.

yeah i was going to contact bob, im going to try and get a little something on my arm from him the same day. theres this little spot left that would be perfect for a black widow ha.

when are you guys going what days your appointment? i had a voucher with alaska so decided to just go for it and fly down.

yeah i was going to contact bob, im going to try and get a little something on my arm from him the same day. theres this little spot left that would be perfect for a black widow ha.

when are you guys going what days your appointment? i had a voucher with alaska so decided to just go for it and fly down.

Call him now if you want to get in. I am going on April 2nd. Hogg is a week or so before me. I think that we are both picking something off of the wall, but if you want him to draw something up he needs a deposit.

i fly in the 15th to see the drive by truckers show (favorite band), have my appt the 19th at 1 and leave the next morning to seattle so i hope bob can squeeze me in between that time. going to be a great week! when i flew down last month i got tattooed by jonesy the next day and didnt get to swim or do shit the next 5 days, so i made sure to book at the end this time haha

Call him now if you want to get in. I am going on April 2nd. Hogg is a week or so before me. I think that we are both picking something off of the wall, but if you want him to draw something up he needs a deposit.

k sweet thanks for the info. i know he works wednesday so ill call him then. id just be picking some flash off the wall too. hopefully the latest tattoo thread will be bombarded with bob pictures next month :D

• 2 weeks later...