Tiger tattoos

Lochlan

haha, i love those!

When I was growing up my granny and grandpa had a bunch of black light posters in their basement from when my mom, aunt, and uncle were growing up and one of them was of a panther and I'd say that stuff like that is probably the main underlying reason why I'm drawn to a lot of this imagery in the first place. So yeah, not a diss at all!

• 2 months later...
@ironchef Henning was doing a huge (ie armpit to thigh) rib tiger on a guy at the Montreal convention last year and I will totally back you on Henning's tigers being amazing. Seeing that tattoo was one of those moments that happen embarassingly often with me where I am like "oh fuck, looking at pictures of tattoos on the internet or in books or in magazines is cool, but I really need to see more tattoos in real life because it's not the same thing". I need to get tattooed by Henning.

@Graeme I believe Henning was working on Lucas Ford, machine builder and tattooer. Pics of his piece are at the bottom of the post above. AMAZING but I already made up my mind even before that to get a tiger from Henning.

Yep, that's the one! I responded before you posted that picture. And yes, so amazing and the pictures really don't even come close.

Yep, that's the one! I responded before you posted that picture. And yes, so amazing and the pictures really don't even come close.

Such a dynamic piece! Really powerful image. Here's the three pieces that true put it over the top for me from Henning. These will eventually be the inspiration for the one I want to get on my thigh:

8559625817_80e6947d1a.jpg

8560733558_1f6bfc19d0.jpg

8560733244_49700b4827.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...