Tiger tattoos

Lochlan

• 1 month later...
Nice one, what did you get @hogg ? I think it could be my favorite tiger head that I have seen, the expression is perfect.

Yeah, that's one of the best tiger heads I've seen, too.

I got some cool ghost flames near my armpit. He did an awesome job. This post would be better with photos.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow looks crazy good!! Bit different then mine but so good!! what else do you have from him? I getting a cobra from him next month.. I think a cobra and skull.. Can't wait!

I don't have anything else from Chris. He started the show, and spent less and less time in Los Angeles. We had plans to do a dragon on the other arm, but I was traveling a lot at the time, and between his travels and mine it was impossible to start such a big piece.

Chris's cobras and skulls are some of my favourites. You can't go wrong with that combination from him.

I don't have anything else from Chris. He started the show, and spent less and less time in Los Angeles. We had plans to do a dragon on the other arm, but I was traveling a lot at the time, and between his travels and mine it was impossible to start such a big piece.

Chris's cobras and skulls are some of my favourites. You can't go wrong with that combination from him.

Come to NYC.. Yeah Chris is a super nice guy and so damn talented! Watched him draw up my tiger .. Was like WOW... I'm so happy he's in NY now!! I got one of his dragons as well. He does everything so well it's hard to decide what i want from him..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...