Tiger tattoos

Lochlan

I'm just much more of a whore than you are, @Lance.

And here's the little tattoo I got from Horimasa (at the State of Grace Convention in 2006). He lined it by machine, but shaded it tebori (by hand). Still looks great.

And here it is, @Wilhell. :) Actually, you have to click the little arrow next to "hogg" in the quote above to see the original post with the photo.

And here it is, @Wilhell. :) Actually, you have to click the little arrow next to "hogg" in the quote above to see the original post with the photo.

Wow, thats a nice little filler, @hogg! Love it! So much movement in such a small piece. He is a genius! Happy to see that the color in the flames still look bright as hell. Looks like it was done yesterday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Panther Tattoos thread is going greatand some of the past few responses have been including tiger tattoos so thought I would start a tiger tattoos thread:

Who does/did the best tiger flash and why?

Who does/did the best tiger tattoos and why?

Is your preference a tiger head or whole tiger tattoo?

How about some tiger tattoo pictures?

What makes or breaks a good tiger tattoo?

I got this in aug of this year,I like this style a lot.

I got this from Jess Yen,until I got to the show,I did'nt even know what it was going to look like,I told him to do what he wanted.

there are also a lot of other styles of tiger tattoos that I like as well though.

I am very happy with this one.

226648_4727658768695_417554908_n.jpg

1236220_4653759081249_262244720_n.jpg

1233631_4653760161276_546840854_n.jpg