Tiger tattoos

Lochlan

Thursday, Halloween! Cool! Are you driving in or taking mass transit? I'm in to see Henning on Friday Nov. 1st. Don't forget to take pics bro! I'm sure I'll get the lowdown from Henning about your session.

I'll be driving down from Boston. Thought about taking the bus but didn't want to have to worry about being on schedule. I love the enthusiasm Henning shows in his emails. Very excited about this one!

I'll be driving down from Boston. Thought about taking the bus but didn't want to have to worry about being on schedule. I love the enthusiasm Henning shows in his emails. Very excited about this one!

Bro, that's the great thing about Henning and many of the artists that we work with. After all these years he genuinely LOVES tattooing. He's super nice and always open to ideas. I think you are going to be really pleased with the experience and the results.

Since I'm in lower Manhattan, I'm going to hoof it over by subway and train out to Long Island. Keep us posted on everything and take pics of the whole experience!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...