A letter from Bill Pogue

Maximalion

In his defence, at least he's standing up for himself and putting his number and address so people can actually talk to him in person (although i'm sure any attempt would quickly dissolve into a screaming match).

Also, if this is the same guy that's on the tattoo school show I've seen, he is not crippled, not blind, not fat??

It is true however that's he's been around for a lot longer than most of the hack ass 'tattooers' who bitch about shit like this. So respect what came before you, do your even better and show them through your art that you're better than some piece of shit tattoo school 'grad'

In his defence, at least he's standing up for himself and putting his number and address so people can actually talk to him in person (although i'm sure any attempt would quickly dissolve into a screaming match).

Also, if this is the same guy that's on the tattoo school show I've seen, he is not crippled, not blind, not fat??

It is true however that's he's been around for a lot longer than most of the hack ass 'tattooers' who bitch about shit like this. So respect what came before you, do your even better and show them through your art that you're better than some piece of shit tattoo school 'grad'

He may have some tattooing skills... but ram rodding it down the throats of non-artistic pupils is not cool. If I were to see him on the street, I'd cross it to avoid him.

CG

i like the old man's letter. it's got piss and vinegar. what's the difference between a tattoo school and milton zeis' mail order course? just curious. seems like they were both out to make money.

I saw chick on my instagram who I guess is trying to learn to tattoo and she posted a pic of her milton zies mail order. I fucking LOLed.

• 1 month later...

I dug how the dude obviously didn't finish school(his spelling...come on! He might be the reason many europeans thinks half of the US is retarded hicks...). Also, the part where he writes about someone getting sued over what they said or whatever, and then he rants on about someone being a drugaddict and whatnot, calling people assholes...

Imagine getting tattooed by him. "I wan't a Mom heart!" and he gives you the "momm" instead! Might be his bad eye? Whatever..gotta get some coffee now!