My Dmitriy Samohin full sleeve & thigh piece :)

peterpoose

It would be great to see a picture of your arm in general, and healed, as i said before this tattoos are amazing.

Thanks mate :)

I am trying to document the sleeve over time to see how it holds up being such fine detail in places. So far I only have one picture of a before and after as not much time has passed but I will link it below :)

2mcvy3o.jpg

Thanks mate :)

I am trying to document the sleeve over time to see how it holds up being such fine detail in places. So far I only have one picture of a before and after as not much time has passed but I will link it below :)

2mcvy3o.jpg

This is a great example of how a tattoo needs to settle in to look it's best. After 7 months you really see what the tattoo looks like and IMO opinion it looks better, blue is brighter and black looks blacker.

This is a great example of how a tattoo needs to settle in to look it's best. After 7 months you really see what the tattoo looks like and IMO opinion it looks better, blue is brighter and black looks blacker.

I'd tend to agree with you, but in this case the difference could easily be a change in ambient lighting at the time, or aperature of the lens, etc. The skin tones don't match from photo to photo, so the ink tones aren't going to be the same either, really.

I'd tend to agree with you, but in this case the difference could easily be a change in ambient lighting at the time, or aperature of the lens, etc. The skin tones don't match from photo to photo, so the ink tones aren't going to be the same either, really.

Yes you are correct, the first photo was with my camera phone and the second with a professional camera with which I will be using for the next ones so they should be the same :)

• 4 months later...
Small update on my continuing 6 monthly photo sessions to show any changes in that time :) Will keep this thread updated every 6 months for those interested in seeing how its going :)

The last two pics are with the same camera, as they will be now for the pictures ahead :)

Fotor_Aging.jpg

screen shot pc

Cool project, documenting how your tattoos age. How are you protecting them? Sunscreen? Long sleeves? Nothing?

I am pretty OCD with my tattoos. I use Sunscreen (clear spray). I made a homemade batch of moisturiser lol

I dont wear long sleeves no but I am in the UK so. Although this year has been really hot.

Like a prick I went and sunbathed a few weeks ago for around 3 hours. I had sunscreen on but still some smaller parts of white started going yellowish so I left :(

• 6 months later...

While I was in Germany for Carlos not so long ago Dmitriy Samohin was there also so he had the chance to finally take shots he wanted of the whole sleeve healed.

I am guessing he didn't want to touch contrast or anything to show how its healed so they are raw shots with nothing added :)

Here they are for who is interested in professional shots rather than my own shit ones :)

sv5t3o.jpg

2edd2tc.jpg