Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

I had a hellva weekend, sad it is over. Date on Friday, Saturday was BBQing/drinking all day, then followed by a late night session at Invisible to finish the background on my leg and get a session set up with Matt to get my knee done, Sunday was wake up to black metal and black coffee followed by oh so much more BBQing and drinking. Finishing off today with heavy doses of metal and a smooth single-malt scotch.

Awesome! ;) a snake tattoo would look great too. I've seen some really nice ones.

Wondering what sort of snake plans @Timbur and @TrixieFaux will go for.

We had a variety of snakes for a while: ball pythons, corn snakes, cal king. The carpet python we had for a while was pretty cool. Pic I found online:

Morelia_spilota.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I had a hellva weekend, sad it is over. Date on Friday, Saturday was BBQing/drinking all day, then followed by a late night session at Invisible to finish the background on my leg, Sunday was wake up to black metal and black coffee followed by oh so much more BBQing and drinking. Finishing off today with heavy doses of metal and a smooth single-malt scotch.

You like Speyside, Highland or Islay scotch?

I like them all but family from Islay explains why I prefer it...

You like Speyside, Highland or Islay scotch?

I like them all but family from Islay explains why I prefer it...

I have no real preference, really depends on my mood as they are all quite different. Right now I am celebrating this weekend tapping into my Tomatin 30 Year Old. Rare for me to touch that stuff! My daily scotches are usually Talisker 10 or Johnny Black (yea yea I know its a blend). Hey you always have to remember to celebrate the small victories. I get reminded of that way to often these days.

Wondering what sort of snake plans@Timbur and @TrixieFaux will go for.

We had a variety of snakesfora while: ball pythons, corn snakes, cal king. The carpet python we had for a while was pretty cool. Pic I found online:

Milk and Coral snakes are beautiful. They could be incorporated into making a great looking tat.

I had a ball python a while back. I moved and worked a lot so I felt like I neglected her too much so my mother took her. She loves her. My parents also had a Reticulated Python before I was born. It got so big they gave it to the zoo ha.

Awww I'm glad you saved him. I like snakes. They like to live in the railroad ties around some of our plant beds so we have to stomp around the yard before we mow so we don't get one of them by mistake.

We get them in our yards a lot too. During the spring and summer, brush and all the plants overgrow a ton and snakes love to hide in them.

Saw a good sized garder snake today in the yard, had its head in the grass, looked like it was digging. I like to talk to them "Oh hai! oooo hellloooo snakie!" it lifted its head out and I'll be danged if he didn't have a worm sticking out of his mouth. He scooted over under one of the barberries and in that split second he had the worm gone.

My wife finished her bachelors degree about a month ago and when she was done, we quickly went and got 2 pair of roller skates and a decent Trek bike to match mine. There's a LONG walking/biking/skating trail near us that we use a lot.

Today, we went to a skating class. We've both skated off and on for years but decided we'd take a few classes to build some real skills. It was GREAT!

Plan for the next year: I boost my skills and find a better job, we go to England (and I visit the Triumph motorcycle plant and join the Bristol Tattoo Club) and then she starts on her library degree...

This summer will be a great one for me. After this Saturday I'll be quitting my job after 7 years. Finally going to be awake during the daytime. Then next week Duffa has plans to come up to Tokyo for the first LST Japan meet up. Then in July I'll be in sunny California/Arizona for vacation. Will be starting a new area of my bodysuit as well. Probably my right leg but could be arms.

This summer will be a great one for me. After this Saturday I'll be quitting my job after 7 years. Finally going to be awake during the daytime. Then next week Duffa has plans to come up to Tokyo for the first LST Japan meet up. Then in July I'll be in sunny California/Arizona for vacation. Will be starting a new area of my bodysuit as well. Probably my right leg but could be arms.

I assume you are making the transition to being at the shop full time? Awesome man!

Hey Guys!!!

I've been missing y'all!!!!

I left my contract in Central Texas and am back home on the farm in Oklahoma for a little bit. The internet there is spotty and best, I've barely been able to check the activity stream and posting is pretty much out of the question.

I'm in St Louis for the weekend at a conference so will do my best to get caught up on what's been happening around here.

Really and truly missed you guys :D

was at barnes and noble last week, a whole group of old ladies ( 60 and up) were giving me the eagle eye, because my tattoos were showing. They move into a different aisle and start talking. I expect them to talk crap, but then they start talking about the tattoos that they want, (it was butterflies and ladybugs for them all), and that they liked mine. I thought it was pretty cool.

10 days smoke free today, straight cold turkey. I saw a friend of mine the day before I quit, he mentioned that he was trying to kick it, I said "well I haven't bought any today at least." He says to me that "well that's not quitting!" Here I am thinking, well duh! But I still feel like hearing that helped.

Yeah I know man, I'll ask him if it would be cool come in and watch some of his clients.

Sometimes my phone makes me look like I'm dyslexic or something.

Going to Japan has always been a goal of mine. What are things you would start visiting if you had the time? Stuff in Japan? or elsewhere...

in about 10 days my girlfriend and I will hitchike up north to visit @Johannes again in Gothenburg. So im pretty stoked for that! We also made plans for later in the summer to hitchhike from Budapest in Hungary through Czech, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania to the northern part of Estonia and back to Germany from there.

What's also pretty sweet is that I found a way to embed a paypal donate button on my hitchiker facebook page so I hope that will generate a little bit of extra income for on the road. All and all im really excited for the next few months!

in about 10 days my girlfriend and I will hitchike up north to visit @Johannes again in Gothenburg. So im pretty stoked for that! We also made plans for later in the summer to hitchhike from Budapest in Hungary through Czech, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania to the northern part of Estonia and back to Germany from there.

What's also pretty sweet is that I found a way to embed a paypal donate button on my hitchiker facebook page so I hope that will generate a little bit of extra income for on the road. All and all im really excited for the next few months!

Have fun!