Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

I can't believe how busy the days following the wedding were. Crazy! When we get some pics back I'll post the best here (in an appropriate thread). I'm only now getting back to any semblance of a normal life. The day after the wedding we also had a crazy flood here in Toronto (of which I got caught in the dead center while trying to get my sister to the airport - all is well, though). I've managed to get away for one night in an historic B&B in Kingston, Ontario. But, and this is why this post is still relevant in this thread, I am working on my honeymoon plans and we are going to Chicago! Even better, Chad Koeplinger will be at the new Great Lakes shop during my visit and I am working out getting a tattoo from him while we are there! Woohoo!!!!

Congratulations Mark, I get married in 8 days and my time has been spent making Orders of Service and various other things. Can't wait for the day to come to be honest, then once it's done and dusted we head off to Mexico for our honeymoon.

Congratulations! We had a blast. I'm sure you'll enjoy Mexico. Its an awesome place. You're in Belfast, eh? My best man came over from Bangor, not far from Belfast.

Congratulations! We had a blast. I'm sure you'll enjoy Mexico. Its an awesome place. You're in Belfast, eh? My best man came over from Bangor, not far from Belfast.

Bangor is lovely, me and my wife to be were there yesterday for ice cream and a walk along the marina.

I'm really nervous about the big day but equally as excited. I'm not looking forward to being the centre of attention for the day, but i keep telling myself everyone will be looking at the bride and not me, i just want to get my speech and the first dance over me and then i'll relax.

I don't know if this is tmi, but I went on a semi-blind date last night.

It went really well, and I had a blast, but since neither of us were looking for anything serious, we just kept it casual.

We ended up making out, which is terrible I know on the first date, but after it was all said and done, he told me I was more beautiful than I realized.

Which just about melted my heart, since some of you may know I've had serious problems with dudes in the past and my self image.

So, even though I won't end up dating him, I finally feel like I can go out and start seriously dating, without worrying and doubting my looks and self image.

I realized that I can be more than I think I am, and that I can be liked for just being myself.

/end emotional speech

It went really well, and I had a blast, but since neither of us were looking for anything serious, we just kept it casual.

We ended up making out, which is terrible I know on the first date, but after it was all said and done, he told me I was more beautiful than I realized.

Which just about melted my heart, since some of you may know I've had serious problems with dudes in the past and my self image.

So, even though I won't end up dating him, I finally feel like I can go out and start seriously dating, without worrying and doubting my looks and self image.

I realized that I can be more than I think I am, and that I can be liked for just being myself.

/end emotional speech

Whooooo! Good for you!

/end emotional speech

This is wonderful and I'm glad for you.

I'm in Oregon y'all!!! :D

I left Oklahoma a week ago, made it almost to the Colorado state line and ran into some car trouble...

I ended up stranded for 4 days waiting for parts to come in, but then managed to drive 24 hours over two days and made it into Oregon late last night.

I'm so thrilled to be back this way, it's been a long 3 years in the bible belt.

West Coast-Best Coast!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

For the past two days I have had my friend J visiting me in Stockholm for the first time. I got to know him 10 years ago when we both started to skate. We spent some 8 hours skating this time and I learned and relearned a whole bunch of things. I don't know anything that I did back when I was 15 years old and still enjoy as much, maybe more. Good times!

Sadly it ended when I fucked up my ankle so today I spent the whole day indoors. The most productive thing was to scan and upload a bunch of drawings from my notebooks. I put them here: Joakim RMA

I'm really happy that I started to draw a lot again since last autumn. It's an awesome thing.

When i left home 5 months ago to go hitchhiking around i would have never guessed I'd be looking for an appartment in Vienna, Austria, with a girl I met on the side of the highway somewhere in Austria but that is exactly what we will be doing tomorrow. We have an appointment to look at a sweet place in the center that won't eat all our savings. Today we hitchhike over there. Pretty nervous for the whole moving to another country thing but extremely stoked at the same time.

Wish us luck!

When i left home 5 months ago to go hitchhiking around i would have never guessed I'd be looking for an appartment in Vienna, Austria, with a girl I met on the side of the highway somewhere in Austria but that is exactly what we will be doing tomorrow. We have an appointment to look at a sweet place in the center that won't eat all our savings. Today we hitchhike over there. Pretty nervous for the whole moving to another country thing but extremely stoked at the same time.

Wish us luck!

Dude! I am totally coming to visit when you get settled in.

I was recently in contact with a Decepticon. It turns out they are not very happy with the movies that have come out. The one i spoke to said it was lies and slander. The Decepticons where a gentle and kind race and the Auto Bots became jealous of their abilities to turn in to cooler stuff and attacked in the dark of the night. Go figure. :)