Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

My parents, within the process of moving across the country (MI to CA) stopped by on their little pre-move road trip. Had a real nice day hanging out with them and doing fun little touristy stuff around town. Been about a year since I'd seen them last so it was really good to be together and just spend some time as a family.

Also they're going to be living near San Jose so I'm selfishly getting excited about all the new tattoo opportunities I'll have available without having to worry about booking hotel rooms.

Also they're going to be living near San Jose so I'm selfishly getting excited about all the new tattoo opportunities I'll have available without having to worry about booking hotel rooms.

Ha! We've got a 2nd kid moving to Austin later this summer. Even more trips there coming up!

This will be my view of the Monaco Grand Prix tomorrow:

:cool:

I watched - on TV.

My YHEC team's state competition is in two weeks, and we're leaving for vacation in three weeks. (Eep - perhaps this is not so awesome. I only have three weeks to get ready!)

My girlfriend's birthday was a few weekends ago, so we both took some time off to celebrate!

Starting on a Thursday, we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA. It was her first time. We had an amazing time, with nearly no waiting in lines! Luckily for us because it started to rain heavily around 2pm. We had arrived right when it opened at 10:30 and were able to ride just about everything that we wanted to ride, from X2, Tatsu, Batman, Viper, Bumper Cars <3 no Goliath due to the rain tho..

We came back to Buena Park to check in at the Best Host Inn, right next to Knotts Berry Farm. I booked their suite, which was complete with a Jacuzzi in the room, a mirror over the bed, and complete with blue mood lighting! It was KICK ASS!

Then, we went to dinner at a great little Italian restaurant called "il garage 2" , a pretty romantic spot with great ambiance. It has a vegetable garden in view, which they grown some of their own vegetables in, and they allow you to walk through with drinks while waiting on the food. Food was fresh and authentic. really tasty and not too pricey!

She was blown away. 10/10 birthday for her and was equally amazing for me!

• 3 weeks later...

Got a break coming up this weekend, long weekend, looking forward to it. Heading off to Belfast, most likely will be entrenched in favourite pub for several hours, several times during visit. Don't drink but love pubs (part of our culture). Another visit to the Giant's Causeway is planned, love that place. Part of that area is featured in Game of Thrones and of course it is in Dracula Untold. Also it is Berk in How to Train your Dragon (enough tv/film name dropping). And of course will be calling into my tattooists to book apt for next one. Trip to favourite book/coffee shop planned and, comic book store. Though always feel like "Penny from Big Bang Theory" when go in there! Last time when was looking at the graphic novels, made mistake of speaking to a man beside me... was too funny.

I'm just at the end of four days in Stockholm.

My wife did two days getting her side panel started by Calle Corson at King Carlos. A really giant peony (picture on his IG if anyone is interested).

I've been here before for work but this time I was just minding my son- so we were in every park and playground I could find.

Cool city. Expensive but that's a bit like complaining Dublin is wet. Of course it is.

just got back from turks and caicos I have a few pictures on my instagram panthersandeagles. I had a great time and on a bike ride met some cool belongers and actually bought a painting from a fellow named Alexis st John. Such a nice humble guy trying to provide for his family but also has dreams of teaching others

• 2 weeks later...

After 7 years of hustling, freelancing, not having my shit together, and then getting my shit together - I GOT A FUCKING JOB YO!!! AND A REALLY COOL GOOD ONE!! AND I'M A GOOD GUY/ WHITE HAT!!

Because it's for a large corporation I don't think I should say much more here in a public forum, but guys: I work remotely, full time, full benefits, and a 401fuckingk. I have not had these in my adult life!!! I AM STOKED!!!!

You know what this means, right? More money for more tattoos. :D

congrats @beez!

First stop...celebratory tattoo! Can't wait to see it.

I try to find any reason to get a celebratory tattoo. ;)

I high-fived Jason McAfee at the bar that I frequent. High-fives rule!

we're trained to high five since we're toddlers so it's almost built into our systems! if you put up a hand for a high five, i think 95% of the people in this world will give it to you without even realizing what they're doing. it's awesome!!

i'd still like to bring back the high ten... but if you approach someone with a high ten, you often get confused reactions until you actually say the words "high ten!" how can we improve this high ten stigma?! i think the % might be a bit higher with volleyball players. maybe i'll just start with my dog and see where it goes from there.

congrats @beez!

I try to find any reason to get a celebratory tattoo. ;)

we're trained to high five since we're toddlers so it's almost built into our systems! if you put up a hand for a high five, i think 95% of the people in this world will give it to you without even realizing what they're doing. it's awesome!!

i'd still like to bring back the high ten... but if you approach someone with a high ten, you often get confused reactions until you actually say the words "high ten!" how can we improve this high ten stigma?! i think the % might be a bit higher with volleyball players. maybe i'll just start with my dog and see where it goes from there.

The fist bump has really taken over these days it seems.

Sometimes I opt for the low two...

Congratulations @beez! So awesome to hear. Although I've never heard of a "401 fuckingk." Is this a new money saving method for tattoos? Do they match up to the first 3%? That could go a long way to funding some fillers for free. ;)

LOL definitely my company matched tattoo fund. hahahah ;p