Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Yesterday the rain in Philly was crazy and my jeans got soaked commuting in.

So I spent three hours at work in my underwear. Dealing with vendors. USPS. Staff.

I was going to put a tie on, but that would have been weird.

Random musings.

They would've only loved you more if they were leather. "Just put the quarters in my pouch.."

Living in South Florida for 22 years, I pretty much consider myself a native. And like a native, I take it for granted and bitch about how anywhere but here is better. When I moved back a few years ago, I made a promise to me myself to really try and enjoy this humid paradise.

So, today I finally visited the historic lighthouse that is only 10 miles from my house. And then it promptly monsooned on us as we got off the boat on our way back ...

post-3901-14616884838_thumb.jpg

Now that it is official I can say it out loud. I just got a new job and a massive jump in my job title. Officially the youngest senior level consultant I know! On my way to pick up a box of cigars and a bottle of scotch to celebrate with my dad. Plus I getting a celebrator tattoo in 4 weeks!

Congrats!!!

Now that it is official I can say it out loud. I just got a new job and a massive jump in my job title. Officially the youngest senior level consultant I know! On my way to pick up a box of cigars and a bottle of scotch to celebrate with my dad. Plus I getting a celebrator tattoo in 4 weeks!

Nice one, man, congratulations!

The 3rd Annual Daddy/Daughter Tattoo day was on Friday. I posted the tattoo pics in the latest tattoo lowdown thread already. Here's a pic from the start. Most fun I've had so far this year. P.S. the kid ain't lopsided anymore...

I love that, MG. I don't know if I'll ever get to have a mommy daughter tattoo day...I'll have to wait a while and then we'll see, but it sounds like fun! For now, while she's little, we can have manicure days.

I love that, MG. I don't know if I'll ever get to have a mommy daughter tattoo day...I'll have to wait a while and then we'll see, but it sounds like fun! For now, while she's little, we can have manicure days.

Mother daughter tattoo date sounds like a blast. Wish my mother were around so I could have the chance to do this. I think this would be an awesome way to not only have fun but to start a tradition.

My daughter is turning 18 in June and she's talking about getting tattooed.

I'm sure she wouldn't want me to come with her though! I think she's super into being "independent" right now ;)

She's in Denver, so I mentioned Marie Sena's name sort of casually, I was afraid if I was too emphatic that she should see Marie that she'd dig her heels in and see anyone but Marie!!!

Oh, teenage daughters!!

I can't wait til she's a tiny bit older/wiser...

I'm sure she wouldn't want me to come with her though! I think she's super into being "independent" right now ;)

She's in Denver, so I mentioned Marie Sena's name sort of casually, I was afraid if I was too emphatic that she should see Marie that she'd dig her heels in and see anyone but Marie!!!

Oh, teenage daughters!!

Keep leaving hints of good tattooers. Did she say what she wanted to get? it'll be hard for her to live up to your tattoo awesomeness

Oh, teenage daughters!!

When I was at that age my father started quoting Mark Twain all the time... I think he was trying to not murder me.lol

Keep leaving hints of good tattooers. Did she say what she wanted to get? it'll be hard for her to live up to your tattoo awesomeness

She wants an octopus on her leg. She's been pretty set on the idea since she was just a little girl.

(long-ish story behind that, but I'll spare you!!)

I only hope she does it "right"...

She's seen all of my tattoos, so at least she knows how good tattoos *can* be.