Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Recently all I have been doing is working, a lot. However, it has all been a means to and end... and that end is returning to Japan and getting my back started now in under 6 weeks! Will also be catching up with friends, checking out the place which will mean another travel blog and working out the details with @CaptCanada about the first Japan Lst meet up! Good times good times... seriously though I'm really friggin tired lol.

Well... This marks 6 months since I took my daughters and left an angry wee man who had a hold over me for 10 years of my life. I guess leaving an abusive relationship is pretty awesome. I think a couple of drinks tonight, whilst packing up the house to move tomorrow ,is in order !

Sounds well-deserved! Congrats! Hope you guys are doing well.

A few months ago marked two years since I left my ex-husband. He wasn't abusive, but it was hard to bring up the divorce discussion (I'm the one who wanted to). My life has been totally and completely awesome since then, though, so I'm so glad I did it! Cheers to moving on, @hollyjoybee!

Well... This marks 6 months since I took my daughters and left an angry wee man who had a hold over me for 10 years of my life. I guess leaving an abusive relationship is pretty awesome. I think a couple of drinks tonight, whilst packing up the house to move tomorrow ,is in order !

It's wonderful to see a woman put her children before a need to be validated by a man/her relationship etc..

It's even MORE wonderful to see a woman STAY GONE.

cheers to you - tough cookie - your children will have a wonderful example of what it means to truly be strong.

Last weekend I ran my first group 5k.

I had three hours of sleep and a pot brownie in my system, but I crossed the finish line at 25:04, which is a personal best for me.

A year ago on 9th May I was 240lbs. I was unhealthy. I was in a relationship with someone who cheated on me, lied to me and stole from my family and I. When she left, I got healthy. Going from that lifestyle to 5ks and being a coach to my friends trying to get healthy has been a weird and wonderful switch.

actually, running more than 50 meters(yeah i'm european)to catch a bus is considered olympic stuff...

- - - Updated - - -

I had an awesome time! Thanks for letting me crash at your place, showing me the city and for all the alcohol fueled fun. I will come back for sure!

alcohol happens to be what we scandinavians happens to know by heart so...but yeah you're welcome anytime, even christmas!