Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Just came back from the movies with one of my best friends, we just watched the Great Gatsby, and we have matching Great Gatsby tattoos. The movie was amazing. AMAZING.

That's so good to hear! I've been hearing mixed reviews.

2 awesome things!

First, I managed to re-pack all my belongings right where they go, right where everything fits...

see! Everything I've had with me for the past 3 months *still* fits into the containers it came with me in!!

2013-05-25152400_zpsce8ab7a5.jpg

AND!!

Nailing down the details for a contract in Klamath Falls Oregon to start in the late summer/fall!!! Hooray!!

Back to the PNW!!

My daughter and I made a secret surprise karaoke youtube video of "Solid" by Ashford and Simpson to post on @DJDeepFried 's facebook page for our 6th wedding anniversary. We had a very small window of opportunity when he left for meditation class Wednesday evening and surprised him with it today! I got my kindergarten students to paint backdrops for it, and I made a beard and mustache attached to a tongue depressor to put up to my face for the Ashford parts. Stella was amazing at keeping a secret for a 5 year old... DJ knew there was a secret but she didn't say what it was. She kept dancing around him and winking at me Wednesday before he left... haha. It was fun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9023[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9024[/ATTACH]

Had to go out of town for a bit found this in the bush got the peeps to Kauai and lots of lounging

good reset now time to help some friends pick up the pieces from the tornado

Went there for my honeymoon a couple of years ago. It's an awesome little island :).

Finished my first 5k with very little training. Official time was 29 minutes 40 seconds. Ran most of the race except for two 30 second walking breaks during the last half of the course. I was very surprised to finish under 30 minutes! Going to try and actually train by running twice a week and see if I can beat my time in a race at the end of summer/ early fall.

934039_315911878538874_395948845_n.jpg

After 2 months of hitchhiking i've now been back home for a week. Figured i'd introduce my girlfriend to my parents and see my friends again so we are here for a total of 2 weeks. It feels good seeing everyone again and walking around a city that you know like the back of your palm.

If anyone is interested in pictures of the cute version of Amsterdam where I live (Leiden) Check out the pictures i put on my travelpage: www.facebook.com/drifterineurope

next monday we're going back to Germany and then back up north to visit @Johannes again. Life's good!

Just flying back now from another visit to Colorado to work and play. Did some tattoos at Godspeed and at Bolder Ink, and enjoyed a lot of the outdoor stuff there is to do. Always a good time when I'm out there.

- - - Updated - - -

That was an awesome trip Chris, it looks like you had a great time. Right on!

@slayer9019 trying to get into that same boat, lady and I have decided to start eating better and walking more, still gotta quit smoking though. After getting a car my walking went down to nothing from an average 3 miles a day, starting to catch up with me... cutting out the little junk food I do eat and looking into gym memberships in my area

@slayer9019 trying to get into that same boat, lady and I have decided to start eating better and walking more, still gotta quit smoking though. After getting a car my walking went down to nothing from an average 3 miles a day, starting to catch up with me... cutting out the little junk food I do eat and looking into gym memberships in my area

I'll tell ya the smoking has to go. I still feel it even though I quit, like hitting a brick wall.

I've quit for months at a time on more than a few occasions, just keep coming back to it for some reason. After getting sober (2 years last Monday!) I know I can do it, but sometimes I use the whole "this is the only vice I've got left" excuse and that kinda throws a wrench in it. I could save so much money though and I think that's the way I've got to think about it.

I've quit for months at a time on more than a few occasions, just keep coming back to it for some reason. After getting sober (2 years last Monday!) I know I can do it, but sometimes I use the whole "this is the only vice I've got left" excuse and that kinda throws a wrench in it. I could save so much money though and I think that's the way I've got to think about it.

let tattoos be your only vice! works for me... + coffee

Don't waste money on a gym mate, just buy some dumbells and make a pull up bar.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/

Good luck.

I'm just getting back into fitness myself, need to give up smoking and want to hit 40 next year looking good.

We live out in the boonies and right now it's only $25/month for our gym...tho it just got sold, so we'll see if we continue going there or have to suck it up and go to the shishi foofoo "gym" in town.

- - - Updated - - -

The only awesome thing we've been doing (other than brainstorming new tattoos) is working on our landscaping. We're very proud of our DIY awesomeness.

let tattoos be your only vice! works for me... + coffee

Tattoos and coffee are vices?

BLASPHEMY!

- - - Updated - - -

We live out in the boonies and right now it's only $25/month for our gym...tho it just got sold, so we'll see if we continue going there or have to suck it up and go to the shishi foofoo "gym" in town.

How about the YMCA? They're usually reasonably priced and have a nice variety of facilities.

In Summer I bust out the bicycle and roller skates but when it's wet outside it's nice to use the Y's equipment. Even if I'm sick to death of it by Spring...

Tattoos and coffee are vices?

BLASPHEMY!

- - - Updated - - -

How about the YMCA? They're usually reasonably priced and have a nice variety of facilities.

In Summer I bust out the bicycle and roller skates but when it's wet outside it's nice to use the Y's equipment. Even if I'm sick to death of it by Spring...

No YMCA here. We're very lame.

I saved a snakes life today.

Poor thing had gotten itself stuck to a piece of adhesive on an ice and water guard for roofing. It got almost it's entire body stuck to it with the exception of the end of its tail and its head. I felt so sorry for it cause I had no way of knowing how long it had been there. So I picked it and the roofing piece up, and walked it over to the hose thinking that maybe the water would help loosen up the grip that the adhesive had on the snakes body. Luckily it did. The snake was suprisingly very cooperative while I ran the water under him and slowly pryed his body from the guard. He even let me hold up his head while I unstuck his neck. After about an hour of carefully working his body loose, I finally freed him. I carried him over to the woods and released him. I picked up all the scrap roofing I could find so he wouldn't get stuck again.

I felt pretty awesome afterwards for being able to help him. I'm such a softie for little creatures :)