Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

I was recently in contact with a Decepticon. It turns out they are not very happy with the movies that have come out. The one i spoke to said it was lies and slander. The Decepticons where a gentle and kind race and the Auto Bots became jealous of their abilities to turn in to cooler stuff and attacked in the dark of the night. Go figure. :)

You may or may not be high as fuck right now.

I am a total nerd,

I spent a bit of time at .@thinkinktattoos (THINK INK GALLERY) 's Instagram photos | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer today and got to catch up on the guys travels and some tattoo history. I realize some of you get to do this often but it genuinely was a great time for me. I would have been happy to spend the whole afternoon talking tattoos but didnt want to be a "hang around"

When i left home 5 months ago to go hitchhiking around i would have never guessed I'd be looking for an appartment in Vienna, Austria, with a girl I met on the side of the highway somewhere in Austria but that is exactly what we will be doing tomorrow. We have an appointment to look at a sweet place in the center that won't eat all our savings. Today we hitchhike over there. Pretty nervous for the whole moving to another country thing but extremely stoked at the same time.

Wish us luck!

WE GOT IT! So fucking stoked!

I went to Mayhem Fest yesterday! Rob Zombie and 5 finger where effing awesome. I'm sun burned and my legs and neck hurt but totally worth it! Friday night i discovered a theater *not studio movie grill* that has a bar in it, and plays classic movies. Say The Charleston Heston Planet of the Apes while having several drinks. The weekend after next their playing Full Metal Jacket. Can't wait!

I went to Mayhem Fest yesterday! Rob Zombie and 5 finger where effing awesome. I'm sun burned and my legs and neck hurt but totally worth it! Friday night i discovered a theater *not studio movie grill* that has a bar in it, and plays classic movies. Say The Charleston Heston Planet of the Apes while having several drinks. The weekend after next their playing Full Metal Jacket. Can't wait!

How is rob nowadays? I haven't seen him since 95' probably, and he always had trouble catching his breath, har. He'd sit there, skipping whole verses while all of this awesome stuff was going on behind him.

That theater sounds sweet!

How is rob nowadays? I haven't seen him since 95' probably, and he always had trouble catching his breath, har. He'd sit there, skipping whole verses while all of this awesome stuff was going on behind him.

That theater sounds sweet!

Still has that problem. lol He Kept missing words. But it was cool. He was filming the concert for a DVD so there was shit tons of stuff going on in the background.

It's called The Texas Theater. It was the theater that Oswald got arrested in after shooting JFK. Dallas has some cool history. It has like 50's style canvas movie posters hang all over the place. Aaaand it plays records that you can pick from the collection or bring your own. I'm young but i have a weird connection with older generation stuff. I guess that what happens when you're raised by your grandparents.

Maybe not that spectacular, but I've booked my first 'all-alone' trip. I've always been fascinated by people who travel the world alone but was always afraid that I couldn't handle it.

It's just a 5 day trip (to Krakau, Poland, hooray), but it's a big step. And the fact that I'll be able to say hello to Victor Portugal, whose studio is 10' walking from the hostel, is a nice bonus :)