Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Went to the State of Grace BBQ yesterday, where I met several people with super killer backs, torsos and suits by Horitomo, Horitaka and Drew Flores. And I took part in my first group "shirts off" pic:

1002908_684877831540579_588900748_n.jpg

And here's my with Horitomo (top) and Horitaka (bottom). Super awesome dudes, and Drew makes a mean carne asada!

9c970c0e022511e39e3522000a9f18ab_7.jpg

Went to the State of Grace BBQ yesterday, where I met several people with super killer backs, torsos and suits by Horitomo, Horitaka and Drew Flores. And I took part in my first group "shirts off" pic:

And here's my with Horitomo (top) and Horitaka (bottom). Super awesome dudes, and Drew makes a mean carne asada!

Man I am jealous. I was out of town or else my family and I would have been there. Glad to hear it was a good time.

I'm not sure if this is a violation of the rules; I could easily see how solicitations could get out of hand, so if the moderators think that it's out of line, I'll remove it. Until then...

This October me and a group of friends are going to be raising funds and running a 5k in support of the 2013 Philadelphia Aids Walk. In my life I've lost too many people to this horrible disease and while things are better than they've ever been with meds and hopes of vaccines and cures.. people are still dying.

I'm not sure if a lot of folks here on LST know what I do for a living; I work in a gay bar in Center City Philly and every day I see people who's lives have been affected- directly or indirectly- by HIV/AIDS. My own mentor, Jack Yount, died of complications due to AIDS. It's something that hits very close to home with me and this year I've decided that instead of just donating money to the walk... we're going to run.

I'm going to hit up some of my tattooer friends and see if we can't get a donation of artwork for an exclusive Occult Vibrations shirt design, something non-related to the event but available only to folks who donated, as well as whipping up special OV dvds of deleted footage that I can't show on the blog. Those of you who've seen the unedited ROYBOY tapes know how out of control they got...

AIDS WALK 2013: 5k TEAM OV! | Sacred Debris is the pitch.

Again, if this breaks the rules fell free to remove it. No hard feelings.

Shawn, I don't see how this could be breaking any rules and I certainly wouldn't want to take this down. You could always start your own thread in "Random Crap," but this is definitely more important than "Random Crap," and I hope everyone sees this.

You're doing a great thing and I will donate tomorrow morning when it's not 4AM and when I'm slightly more lucid and when I haven't worked a shift. Best to you dude, I'm sure you'll beat the $500 mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I love that @hogg is the one with the MOST SERIOUS POSTURE OF ALL TIME in these photos. Aside from the red Vans. #notoliverpecker

I'm not sure if this is a violation of the rules; I could easily see how solicitations could get out of hand, so if the moderators think that it's out of line, I'll remove it. Until then...

This October me and a group of friends are going to be raising funds and running a 5k in support of the 2013 Philadelphia Aids Walk. In my life I've lost too many people to this horrible disease and while things are better than they've ever been with meds and hopes of vaccines and cures.. people are still dying.

I'm not sure if a lot of folks here on LST know what I do for a living; I work in a gay bar in Center City Philly and every day I see people who's lives have been affected- directly or indirectly- by HIV/AIDS. My own mentor, Jack Yount, died of complications due to AIDS. It's something that hits very close to home with me and this year I've decided that instead of just donating money to the walk... we're going to run.

I'm going to hit up some of my tattooer friends and see if we can't get a donation of artwork for an exclusive Occult Vibrations shirt design, something non-related to the event but available only to folks who donated, as well as whipping up special OV dvds of deleted footage that I can't show on the blog. Those of you who've seen the unedited ROYBOY tapes know how out of control they got...

AIDS WALK 2013: 5k TEAM OV! | Sacred Debris is the pitch.

I agree with @gougetheeyes. I suggest making a thread in random.