Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Spent a weekend watching the Three's Company dvd's my brother got me for my birthday. That's about as awesome as it's been around here lately. We're pretty lame.

Trying to convince husband we need a dog I saw on a rescue website. He's soooo not going for it. Dill hole. I've already got her name picked out and every stuff. gah.

Oh, we celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary last Sunday, so I guess that's kinda awesome, that I've been able to not smother him in his sleep for 12 years.

Not working on medical leave. I have ataxia and slurring according to my dad and I fainted at work from med effects. Starting to get depressed from not working. My boyfriend came to my defense and said I wasn't slurring. He is the only person looking out for me, and we're not sexually active.

- - - Updated - - -

Not working on medical leave. I have ataxia and slurring according to my dad and I fainted at work from med effects. Starting to get depressed from not working. My boyfriend came to my defense and said I wasn't slurring. He is the only person looking out for me, and we're not sexually active.

Edit: To make matters better, I have a hematoma or solid mass in my brain. No siblings called. But I have awesome friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: To make matters better, I have a hematoma or solid mass in my brain. No siblings called. But I have awesome friends.

you know you have a friend ,anytime you need anything,

you know how to contact me.

I seem to post on this thread alot, but I figure it's the best place to put these kind of things. So I realized that I am in love with my bf. Unfortunately I only realized this when I found out from his brother that he was hospitalized on wednesday and being released on tuesday. I can't even see him, due to the hour drive between us and no car, but I realized that I've been feeling like this for a while and if something really really bad happened to either of us tomorrow, I'd be devastated knowing that he didn't know how I felt.

Now the thing is, when do I tell him? Or do I even tell him first? What if he doesn't love me back? Gah it sucks and this whole love thing is confusing me. But I guess falling in love is awesome enough for this thread.

Realized I had gained about 40 pounds since I bought a car last year, I guess a daily 3+ mile walk was doing more good than I thought. Started paying attention to what I eat and doing some ab workouts and a few other things, lost about 10 pounds in 20 days.

Also I went snowboarding yesterday for the first time of the season, not much terrain is open but I had a blast!

nothing super exciting really, just playing around with some little sewing projects using my 1951 singer. the motor is stuffed so I hand crank her, but I love it. and the new bbq arrived so we cooked some chooks in the rotisserie on the weekend (fucking awesome!) and roasted a leg of lamb in her too. (brilliant!) yeah- I live on the edge these days! ;)

Made it a point to see more concerts/shows/festivals, and I am actually following through

Testament last Friday

Slayer Tomorrow at MSG

Megadeth on Friday

Also got tickets to see Gorguts in December as well as tickets to Suffocation and Pyrexia.

The grand win of it all was getting my 4 day pass to Maryland Deathfest (which sold out in 2 hours). So many shows, so much hearing loss!

Scoping out tickets to Black Sabbath, as apparently this is their last tour ever.

Not awesome - norovirus. Please put me out of my misery !!

Been there before. Honestly one of the worst experiences off my life. I wish you goodluck and know that it will be out of your system soon, be it into the toilet.

In other news, Last week I got told I was fired because the new owner of the cafe brought his own employees. Now he asked me if I would like to stay. Hurray for not being unemployed after all!

Found out just before Thanksgiving that I got my National Board for Professional Teaching Standards certification! It was a challenging 2-year process for me but one of the incentives to do it in my state is a pretty nice raise, so I'm really happy about it. It was a good experience, kind of like a master's program with no professors.

Then our family went to MA and CT for a week to celebrate Thanksgiving & Hanukkah w/family. Fun times. Glad to be back where it's warm. I have some new stories for another thread...