Post awesome things you have been doing recently

irezumi

Can't go wrong with a rescue pit bull. They're amazing dogs. My family has always had them from aunts to my sisters and me.

I love pitbulls too but the bad adoption experience I mentioned before was a pitbull... and well, it's my husbands first dog ever and it's important that he's comfortable. It had nothing to do with the breed, more the individual dog had issues. But they are awesome dogs.

I love pitbulls too but the bad adoption experience I mentioned before was a pitbull... and well, it's my husbands first dog ever and it's important that he's comfortable. It had nothing to do with the breed, more the individual dog had issues. But they are awesome dogs.

I am biased towards greyhounds, but really, all dogs are awesome.

Our next dog will be a giant, lazy, drooly mastiff. I can't wait :)

@Graeme. I have owned whippets and greyhounds growing up (along with a dozen other breeds). I crack up when you post vids of yours.

I actually had a whippet/greyhound cross that was the lone survivor of a litter that was born on my water-bed while I was away at school (around 10 years old) When I got home I found my water bed in tatters, water everywhere, and my mom holding a lone puppy.

All of the puppies had fallen to the edges, and as anyone fluent in water-bed physics knows; water beds are black holes for anything unlucky enough to get caught on the sides. The mother had clawed the thick plastic to pieces in an effort to save them. Sadly, all but one had suffocated and or drowned.

The last was a beautiful brindle dog named Ninja that grew up to be my best friend for a decade :). His favorite things to do were fly around our 17 acre farm and lick the place where his balls used to be. /pour some out for the homies.

Just adopted a 1 year old small black lab mixed with who knows what. We got it from a local rescue that drives to the South (he's a Kentucky dog) and brings them back to the twin cities. So far, much like myself, he's enjoying the change and the snow! He's really mellow and doesn't appear to have been too traumatized. Dogs really are great.

started working in the construction business a couple weeks ago...an old friend called me upp and offered me a well payed job at a building site...hard work but i'll afford good tattoos later on and people will have places to live. win win situation in my book!

- - - Updated - - -

and a little pat on my own back for being sober for two months now..(pretty good since everyone i know seems to work in a bar or just love drinking..)

started working in the construction business a couple weeks ago...an old friend called me upp and offered me a well payed job at a building site...hard work but i'll afford good tattoos later on and people will have places to live. win win situation in my book!

- - - Updated - - -

and a little pat on my own back for being sober for two months now..(pretty good since everyone i know seems to work in a bar or just love drinking..)

That is great! Keep it up!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have anything awesome, but I have been having fun testing out various pomades. Dare to dream, right?

I've tried Dax Super Neat and Murray's so far. I'd say it's pretty awesome.

I've used the Dax and Murray's but find them too heavy and they leave a lot of build-up in my hair . My two personal favourites are Black and White genuine Pluko or the lite version and I absolutely love Imperial Barbershop Classic Pomade , it's a little pricey but it's water based so it rinses clean and smells really fresh like watermelon .

Hair. Premium Barber-Grade Water-Based Finishing Products | Imperial Barber Products

I've used the Dax and Murray's but find them too heavy and they leave a lot of build-up in my hair . My two personal favourites are Black and White genuine Pluko or the lite version and I absolutely love Imperial Barbershop Classic Pomade , it's a little pricey but it's water based so it rinses clean and smells really fresh like watermelon .

Hair. Premium Barber-Grade Water-Based Finishing Products | Imperial Barber Products

I'll have to try the Imperial next. I'm in need of a lighter pomade, so this is very serendipitous. I actually have tried Layrite as well, but that was only for one day, and the barber applied it. It was a fairly light hold and didn't leave too much residue from what I can remember, which is not much.

I just got back from a week-long cruise on Sunday...went to Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Jet skied in Haiti, went zip lining/river tubing in Jamaica, and went snorkeling in Cozumel. It was my first cruise and I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I prefer getting on a plane and visiting a few cities, so I was a little apprehensive about taking a cruise, but all in all I enjoyed it and will probably go on another cruise in the near future.